the waters champions (North Shaw x reader surffer)

Hey guys just tryin new hope you pplz enjoy 😜😝

(Y/n) P.O.V

you were working with supa strikes for six months now as their fittness training/ massage nurse to relax there mussels. As you were in the secret training compound helping out the guys with fittness training. As they're  doing their drills, everyone seems very tired." Guys com'ere." You say as the guys jog tawords you." Alright guys good work, training will be done for today." You say Couch came up behind you." Yes all of you have a day off tomorrow ,go have fun and don't hurt yourself ." You turn around as everyone nodded." And you as well (y/n), take a day off I know how it is training these boys." He says jokingly tawords the guys. You smile and thank him for the day off. Everyone changed into there own clothes just like you. You take your bag and walked out the compound walking to your car. You heard some one call out to you. You turn around to see North Shaw running to you. You were surprised you've like North since the first week bit never told him.

"(Y/n) , hey would you like to go with me to the beach to catch some narly waves, I heard you love surffing but I've never seen you surf." He says leaning on your car and relatively closer to you, a blush made its way onto your face. lucky it was dark so he couldn't see it." Ya I'd love to, see you tomorrow at 8:oo, don't be late k." You say, he nods his head to you then walks off. You get home and go to sleep.

Time skip the next day

You were already up making food for you and your roomy Kat(if your name is Kat you'll have to just deal with it). She walks out of her room look like she never got any sleep, but knowing her she got lost." Morning roomy, sleep well?" You joke knowing well she will try and chase you around the house. She gave you a playful glare and just yawns." Hey (y/n) what ya doin up so early this morning, ya usually sleep in during the weekend ?" She asks ,while the food cooking you turn to her ," I'm going to the beach with North." You say, her face immediately lighting up." So a DAAAATE?" She sings ,you looked at her unamused then turn back to the food. You knew her very well and you knew she would tease you but you also knew that she loved her food dearly." If you say another word regarding what I'll be doing with North today I won't make pizza or burgers for you for a week , you understand me?" She looked at you , shock write all over her face. You smirk at her after she nods her head." Good, now came get breakfast, bacon  croissants with an avo paste." You say as her face lit up again so she sat down on the chair ,you follow her lead and sat down starting to eat the delicious food you had prepared.

30 minutes past and your all ready and packed for the beach. You had a black and (f/c) bikini top on with and your surfing suit with the arms tied around your waist. When you were at the gate of the apartment block gate North Shaw just pulled up on the drive way. Stepping out the gate and closing it behind you ,you Bearley noticed North looking at you in amazement. Your perfectly smoothed (s/c) shining in the sunlight, you looked gorgeous with they way the light shined on you.

He snapped out his fantasy land when you hopped in the car. You look at him and smiled. Your smile was absolutely amazing to him ,he loved your smile." Hey ready to go beautiful?" He only realised what he after your face flushed. He turned his head tawords the road and so did you. Outside you seemed calm be you were mentally screaming, strangely enough so was North.

Time skip to the beach

As you got put the car you immediately get your surf board, untying the sleeves around your waist you put them on your arms and zipped up the suit until it was by your bikini top. North Shaw hopped out the car and got his board. You both were now tuning into the water, your loving the breeze hit your face as you jump into the water.

You both are drifting off more and more closer to the waves.' Mondo cah howda.' You thought remembering the time where North had explained to you what it meant. This was Mondo cah howda. You smirk to yourself immediately diving straight in to the wave with your board underneath you.

You then get up, standing on the board and started surffing. You loved this feeling. Little did you know North was just staring at you amazed.' I finally found her!' He thought to himself as he started paddling closer to the wave and you. Today was the greatest day ever that both of you ever had.

Time skip to late afternoon

You two were just chilling on the beach for longer then you'd expect. You loved being around North, you loved him really. You looked at your time saying it was time to go." Hey North, I had a great time today but I got to get going, my roommate will probably kill me if I'm late." You say, he looked at you saddened that you were leaving."OK, wait let me take you home please?" You look at him ,at those pleading eyes. You nodded your head and started packing away your things. Once you were done North was already in the car, you chuckled at his cuteness as you followed his lead and climbed in the car.

He turned to face you. His eyes were glistening in the sunset. You felt yourself lean in as he did the same. You felt lips on your ,pitting your hand on his check as he snaked his arms around your waist deepening the kiss you were so desperate for.

"I like you (y/n), you are so cool and funny and beautiful, everything about you makes me happy, will you do me the honour of being your boyfriend?" You look at him with love and affection." Yes I will I really liked you too." You smile as you both went back to your house.

Luckily your roommate wasn't there so you quickly got into some other clothes and went to get dinner. I was weird seeing North in other clothes when you came out of your room but you guessed it was a change of clothes in his bag so you didn't mind it

You two hoped in your car a drove off getting dinner

THE END

hey guys hope you like this one  

And if there is any requests for me please send 
Please