La Seine and I ( Cool Joe x performer reader)

Hey guys if you know the movie a monster in Paris. I love it. So In this story, reader-chan is a A class performer. She performs in a very popular bar/restaurant.
Hope you enjoy😙 love you guys

Third person P.O.V

Your getting ready for your next performance. And this one has to be on point. Reason you say that is because the all famous Supa Strikas team is coming to your father bar. Celebrating there win against Invincible United.

"Hey (y/n), your on in five, oh and boss said there will mystery performer with you tonight!" Says Jake, from the other room. You sigh looking at the well lit up mirror.' Father really has a way of pleasing the crowd.' You think to yourself.

Standing up from your chair to change into your beautiful dress for the performance. Walking out the room fully dressed, going on stage. The red satin curtains still down. Your head down, hands gently on your arms.

"Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the impressive, gentle and talented beauty of this outstanding restaurant. Lady (y/n) (l/n)!" The announcer says, the curtains raising. Music plays in the backround. Coming closer to the mic, to only open your eyes as you touch the device gently.

She resplendent
So confident
La seine, La seine, La seine. You sing as someone sings with you. Looking around to see where they mysterious person was.

I realise
I'm hypnotised
La seine, La seine, La seine. They sing again with you. But only by the third part of the verse.

I hear the moon
Singing a tune
La Seine, La seine, La seine. You move gracefully with the rythm of the song.

Is she divine?
Is it the wine?
La seine, La seine, La seine. The person sings along with me. The voice muscular.

I don't know, don't know
So don't ask me why
It's how we are, La seine and I

I don't know, don't know
So don't ask me why
It's how we are, La seine and I. You sing ,the person shows himself, walking in front of you. Your eyes widen.' Cool Joe? It was him. You smile going with the rest of the song.

He voice is angelic, this is a really good song form him.

I feel alive
When I'm beside
La seine, La seine, La seine. He sings, now turning to you with a smile. As you sing with him.

From this angle
Like an angel
La seine, La seine, La seine. Yo both sing with each other, now dancing around the stage.

I don't know, don't know
So don't ask me why
That's how we are, La seine and i

I don't know, don't know
So don't ask me why
That's how we are, La seine and I

He has his hand on your lower back and the other was griping yours as Your other hand was on his shoulder. You waltz around the room. He then spins you, now free from his grasp. You smile

Aopon the bridge
My heart does beat
Between the waves
We will be saved?
The air we breath
Can you belive?
Learn to forgive apon the bridge. You both sing.' So lively, I love this feeling.'

Do, do, do ,dodo
Do,do, do, dodo
That's how we are, La seine and I

Do, do, do, dodo
Do, do, do, dodo
That's how we are, La seine and I

Do, do, do, dodo
Do, do, do, dodo
That's how we are , La seine and I

Do, do, do, dodo
Do, do, do, dodo
That's how we love, La seine and I.

The music stops as the two of you bow, getting applaud from the crowd in return. You both toke each other hand and bowed once more, smiling and waving as the curtain closes.

You turn to him." Thank you, I really enjoyed it." You say, smiling brightly at him. He turns to you and saw something in your eyes he never saw in anyone's else's. He saw a strong passion and power with in them.

He was looking for you for his whole life. He finally found you." Can I take you out sometime?" He asks you, your eyes widen." Are you asking me?" You ask, pointing you finger to yourself.

He nods with a small and nervous smile. You smile letting your arm flop to your side. Your head tilts to the side, eyes closed and a big smile." Sure, why not." You say, going to your dressing room, waving at him.

You didn't notice the dark blush painted over his cheeks. He walks out the stage area to go find his teammates in the crowd. Seeing them he waves as they cheer." ~Ahhhh Cool Joe!" Shakes says pointing gun fingers at him. North jumps on him, arm draped around his shoulder." That was great man, and the girl you were with is gergous. Taking her out?" North asks raising an eyebrow at him, as did the rest of the team.

He puts his hand up defencively, pushing North's arm in the process. "Guys really?" He ask, seriousness apon his face. They all lean closer." Sooooo?" Shakes ask. Cool Joe's serious expression turns to a excited one." Yip I asks her out." He says." We're going to get something tonight." He says with that Jazzy voice of his.

Clicking his fingers." Well hope you have fun tonight mun." Rasta say to CJ. Cool Joe nods, waves at his teammates and heads off to find you. He walks out the front door only to see you standing there with a beautiful above knee high dress.

He stares at you in amzamnet. You smile and wave at him. He walks closer to you, hands hovering by your waist." You look amazing." He say excitedly. His eyes asked for your permission as to walk you both to the restaurant he had in mind. You nod.

His elbow extended out to you. You snake your arm through the gape, grabbing ahold of his arm. And then you were off, talking and laugh all the way through the night.

That was the best night of your and his life."~ La seine and I." You whisper."~ La seine and I." He whispers back to you.

And after started an amazing relationship.

Hope you guys enjoy,
Love you all

~❤ Aleopex