Ticklish Tackles ( North Shaw x ticklish reader)

Hey guys this is a request from EpicPinkaholic. So hope you enjoy.

(Y/n) P.O.V

It was just a normal day by the legendary Strika stadium. You and North have been dating for a while now.

So when the day is done you get into the house. Throwing your bag to the side and keys into the key holder. Kicking off your shoes. Seeing them fly across the dinning room table. You giggle to your self. But then flopped yourself on the couch.

Sighing heavily." Hey kitten. How's your day?" North asked from another room. You grunt loudly in reply. He chuckles coming into the living room." That bad huh?" He ask. You look up from the couch. Seeing the tanned surfer in nothing but a pair of shorts.

Seeing his perfectly sculptured body made you happier and blush like a crazy tomato person. You look away embarrassed. He chuckles lowly." Like what you see?" He asked suducivly. You get a bit annoyed." Oh shut it." You say crossing your arms.

He comes closer. In the corner of your eye you see that look. The look of myschiviousness. He gets on the couch above you. He hands on either side of your head. Him lean closer you , think that he was going to kiss you. You turn your head looking up at him.

His smile gorgeously smug. He quickly moves, sorta pinching your sides making you laugh like crazy. Still doing this makes you laugh more." Na- North stop it stop it." You say between breaths. He keeps on going." North when this is over I'm going to kill you." You say again.

Trying to catch your breath. He laughs at you. Stopping he leans down nuzzeling his face in your neck. He still laughs." North." You ask, feeling him grunt in reply." You know I'm going to kill you right." You say. His head perks up. A scared look on his face.

He gets up and starts to run you doing the same thing." NORTH!" You shout running after him. He chuckles." Haha love you too kitten." He says running away from you.

Hope you guys like.

Love ya guys please request if you want one for yourselves.

And for part two of Saved By The King Of The Ocean should I make it a lemon or fluff.

Hey guys just so you know request are always open. So please request as many one shots as you need.