Vampire's Queen (Vladimir Savich x reader)

Hey guys this is another request from @Casutara. Sorry it toke so long.

(Y/n) P.O.V

You were walking in the halls of Grim castle. You where helping Savich with his moves. Opening the doors of the soccer pitch you see him warming up his body. You've always loved his cockyness and his smirk.

But the one that got you the worst was his body. While stretching, you can see some muscles flex and undflex as he pulls on those beautiful babies. He looks over his shoulder towards you. He clears his throat, now breaking your train of thought.

"(Y/n), you finally came. I was wondering if you had forgotten me." Vladimir says, playing ad if he is hurt. You role your eyes." I would never forget you, Savich." You say, now standing next to him. Leaning on his shoulder with your arm.

His expression was priceless, you laugh." Alright let's get started." You say while walking in front of the pale male.( ha see what I did there.....?) Turning on your heels to face him." Remember the drills on the first day?" You ask, receiving a nod." OK good now do them, then we'll work on your moves." You say. He nods again starting with suicides. You smile, with in a few minutes his body began to sweat. He looked so hot.

Time skip end of training

The ball flies into the net. Once he finished he walked towards you." Very good Savich." You say pulling your arm over him." Hey listen, will you go with me to some dinner?" He asks, turning his head so you couldn't see his blush.

Your eyes widen, you've always liked him but never knew he like you back." Sure why not." You agreed with him. He looks at you shocked. You smirk and smile. Leaning in, making his blush darker. Closing the gap between both your lips. You get him in a sweet kiss.

He slightly sucks and bites your lips. Licking your bottom lip asking for entrance. Opening your mouth. He slips his tongue in your mouth, both of you fighting for domance. You pull away for the lack of air. Looking deeply into each others eyes.

Hope you like this!

~❤ Aloepex