The Queen Of The Sea King (Liquido x quite reader)

Hey guys this is part two

(Y/n) P.O.V

You've been an assistant manager of Hydra FC for a year now. And Liquido has been so flirty with you.

He is always nice tho. Sweet and charming to you. Over the time you've been here Liquido and you have been good friends. The sad thing is, you still can't remember what happened after the accident. No memory of the life you once had, or friends or family. Nothing.

But the blue haired male made sure you were happy. Coming out of your thoughts to hear the team grunting and groaning as they train. You smile. Ever since you've been here the guys really made you feel at home. You still don't talk much other then to Liquido of course. But no one else heard you voice.

In a few days the team was going to play against Supa Strikas. The rivalry between the two fastest in the super league. Twisting Tiger and Liquido. Speaking of the tanned male he walks up to you. Bending down so that you and him were eye level. You look from the ground to him a smile on your face.

"How may I help you Liq?" You asked. A slight blush forms on his face as you say his nickname." Hey I told you not to call me that." He says embarrassed. Your smile widens." Awe but you know you like it." You reply teasingly only to get a huff from the red cheeked male.

You giggle getting up." OK what'da you need?" You ask. He turns his head back to you the blush going away but still a bit visible." Well, Supa Strikas are coming in a few days, and I would like for you to meet them and welcome them with me." He say a nervous smile on his face

You raise an eyebrow." And why would a do that?" You ask making a pouty face curious of why he wants you there. He looked away pouting himself." To show North Shaw that I have the prettiest girl with me and rub it in his ugly face." He says quietly.

You giggle." Ok, if it'll make you happy." You say, his expression becomes a happy one within seconds. Grabbing you, lifting you up in the air. He laughs." OK OK you can put me down now." You say trying to get oxygen in your lungs.

He chuckles, slowly putting you down. You look up at him hands still on his arms. You smile. Couch Dilaqua has left for business and asked you to help with training the guys. Which you happily accepted. You look over the tanned males shoulder letting go of his arms.

"Alright guys you have the rest of the day off. Oh and tonight a large fest for all of you." You say jumping up. They all cheer. Running towards you the grab you hosting you up. You giggle. The guys gently put you down. You still giggling." You girl, are the best. We should send couch Dilaqua off more often." One says as the others laugh.

You smile up at Liquido. He smiles back at you, pink dusting his cheeks. He looks towards the guys." OK guys (y/n) and I are going to talk about the of Supa Strikas arrival." He says taking your shoulder. You wave to them.

He starts running now holding on your hand. Your now dragging behind. He notices you beginning to slow him down so he pulls you in front of him. Lifting you up carrying you bridal style. You look up at him, feeling your cheeks heating up.

He looks down at you for a second winking. You look back down towards the hall way. Your cheeks on fire now. You hear the tanned male chuckle." Your adorable when your flustered." He says which makes your face and neck get a bit warm.

He laughs then turns back to the hall way. Running faster which shocked you a bit since there more wait on him. He pushes a door open forcefully, which you didn't notice that you were by the room. He closes the door behind the two of you with his foot. The next thing you knew you were thrown on your bed.

You blink furiously. Your cheeks like cherries by now. His back is towards you. You quickly laugh nervously. He looks over his shoulder giving you a cheeky smile, throwing another over sized shirt at you. Which hit your face sliding onto your hands. You look at the shirt. You get up going to the bathroom you too share." I'm going to take a shower quickly." You say closing the door.

Walking towards the shower you hear the door opening. Turning around you see Liquido's head peeking through the door. A smirk on his face." And what about me?" He asks. You raise an eyebrow not knowing what he meant. Few seconds of silence you finally understand his intention.

You blush furiously. You walk up to him pushing out the door. Or trying to. He just stod there, hands on his hips. He chuckles. You slip your face hitting his chest. He grabbed your arms helping you up. He then leans down capturing your lips in a kiss. It was sweet and strange but you liked it.

You move away for air giggling like crazy." Ya like that?" He asks chuckling. You nod as he leans down kissing you again.

What the time I've had today.

Hope you enjoy

Sorry for not posting as many as needed.

Love you guys 😙