El Matador x reader

Requested by @El Klaus
Hope you enjoy.

(Y/n) P.O.V

El Matador.

You can say that name so many times in your head and not know why it was there.

El Matador.

Well that's a lie you do know why. Because that Soccer Star is your one and only husband.

The cutest of them all I you do say so yourself. He always spoiled you but you'd never asked for any thing, which made it so much nicer. You loved him. As much as he anouyed you you loved him. He was your favourite person to take to, have fun with or even just cuddle in bed watching Netflix.

Speaking of which you two are already there. Your head on his chest and his arm draped around you. You couldn't ask for anything better then this." Hey my diamond?" He asked. You look up from your show looking at him. You hum in reply." Do you know that I've never thought I'd love someone as much as I love you." He says.

You raise an eyebrow wondering where he's going with this. He looks done at you." And I want to love some one as much as I love you. And I want that to be our child." He says you smile. Giggling at him." But I want him, or her, to follow in their great fathers foot steps and be a soccer star." He says looking up.

You laugh." One day dear. One day. Keep your fingers crossed." You say smiling back at the TV. He then gives you a quick squeeze saying he loves.

You smile.

Hey hope you enjoyed sorry it toke so long.

Oh and the Rasta lemon is coming I just need to figure out how to write it.

So please gimme some time. Love yall