Mystic Waters (Liquido x reader)

Hey guys so this in particular one shot was requested by @casutara. So I'm going to give our amazing reader what they want.

~Enjoy

(Y/n) P.O.V

You were watching Hydra's players very closing, seeing if they have any injuries. Hydra's Couch has unfortunately gone for family reasons, so you've stepped in to train and couch the boys. Before your were just their healing girl, but now you have a lot more on your plate.

"Alright that's good guys, bring it in." You loudly say to the boys, seeing them run towards you. Now their making a circle around you, now smiling mischievously at you. They all huddled around you.(cause you where relatively shorter then them)

They start coming closer to you, walking all the way until the whole team and your were in a tight group hug. You squick as the boys chuckle at your adorable reaction." Come on guys, you have training to do." You say sort of flopping in their arms since you can't get out.

You felt someone's hand snake it's way under your legs, while another behind your back. The next thing you know, your being hoisted up in the air, hearing the boys cheer for their short but determined couch. You giggle at this.'this is so weird, no one's ever praised me like this.' You think to yourself.

"As much as I love this, now put me down before one of yous drop me." You say now getting more serious. You could tell they where excited for the game against Iron Tank in the next few days. But they still have a lot of work ahead of them.

They put you down on the ground nice and gently." Alright, get your bathing suits on, your going to do some speed training and maybe catch some waves." You say closing your eyes then opening one looking at all their faces. You smile' I love this group!'

Time skip

"That was some good training guys ,keep it up for tomorrow." You tell seeing them walk off to the water. You notice one brilliant surfer wasn't with the others. Turning around you saw him, Liquido, just sitting on the bench with one hand on his shoulder trying to sooth it.

You walk towards him, grabbing his hand." Let me see." You say looking into his deep blue eyes. He relaxes his arm, moving it away from his shoulder, not looking away from you. Averting your eyes from his ,you look at his shoulder. Your eyes widen, there was a big bruise on it.

You take your hands, gently putting them on Liquido's bruised muscle. You can feel him wince under you when your hands touched his warm skin. He wasn't wearing a shirt and that made it worse. Trying to egnore the fact that this beautiful surfer boy was injured with his abs exposed, was hard.

Especially since he was your crush when you first meet. The sound of moaning and grunting got you back to reality." You OK?" You ask looking at him ,still massaging his warm skin." Ya I'm fine, this just feels really good." He replies to your question, you giggle a little at the expression he had on.

He smiles at you ,you then return the gesture with your own smile. Quickly looking back to his shoulder you remove your hands." That should ne enough for now," you look at him." Come to me tomorrow before training and after so I can take a look at your shoulder, oh and take a bath in salts k, it'll help the healing process." You say smiling up at him.

Being right in front of him again, you get up. Liquido following your movement. You look out seeing the sunset over the horizon of the sea." The sunset is pretty tonight." You whisper to your self. "Ya." Liquid replied.

"Listen, (n/n)." You turn around, looking at him." I've had feelings for you for a long time now, and every day I see you I can't stand seeing the other guys flirt with you. I want to be the one to flirt with you. Agh what I'm saying is will you be my girlfriend?" He tells you, your eyes open wide and your mouth agape.

You laugh and run into his arms." I didn't know if you felt the same. But I will be honoured to be your girlfriend." You say with a smile. He hugs you back. Pulling away he asks." Wanna grab dinner?" You smile at his question and nod." Of course I will." You reply with the wides grin on your face.

You both walk to the nearest restaurant there.

Sooooo I hope you like it.

Oh and please request more!

~😙❤ Aloepex