𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1| 𝗕𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀.

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐜'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I finally overcame it, my past.

Everything I ever wanted was here.

My amazing girlfriend, Funneh, supportive friends, Kyran and Evelyn and Gold - Evan moved to England, my hardworking Sister, Aly and acknowledgement from others around me.

I was no longer was the stupid quiet boy who people teased and spread rumours about.

I'd spread my wings.

"Hey Alec!" Funneh grinned, ruffling my already messy hair.

"Hey Blue~." I smiled, hugging her.

She smiled her ice-melting smile and hugged back.

God, I love her.

"Hey, Lec." Kyran and Evelyn called, walking over while sharing notes before the test.

"Hello Falec! Sorry gotta get to class!" Gold yelled from across the corridor, I saw a glimpse of her golden hair in the buzzing crowd.

I'm so glad for my friends.

"Hey, Red? You okay, you look kinda teary eyed...?" Funneh asked, caring as ever.

"Yes, your beauty is blinding me, I'm crying, my eyes have been blessed!" I gushed as she playfully slapped me and blushed.

"Red! Stop being so perfect!" She whined, holding my hand and walking down to class.

"You're much more perfect. Stop being so unbelievably cute!" I grinned.

"Aww~." Funneh blushed.

We both started walking to class, on the way some people looked at me and started whispering.

Okay?

What's going on?

A girl then walked up to me.

"Um, are you Alec?" She asked, eyeing Funneh who was next to me holding my hand.

"Err, Yes? What do you need?" I replied, confused.

"Are you single?" She smirked.

"No. This is my Girlfriend, Funneh." I said, with a forced smile.

Why was she being so rude?

"Didn't your Dad leave you when you were a child?" She asked, making Funneh gasp.

"That's so rude! You can't just walk up to someone and ask that! You should really think before you speak!" Funneh scolded.

"Pfft." The girl rudely exclaimed.

Then she just walked away.

She seemed oddly familiar...

Oh well.

Funneh turned to me, raising her eyebrows, showing what she thought of her.

I chuckled and tweaked her nose, making her squeal.

The expression on my face darkened, Funneh noticed and put her head to an angle questioningly, looking adorable while doing so.

"Funneh..." I began, but my voice trailed off, the pit in my stomach growing by the second.

"Yeah, Red? What's wrong?" Funneh asked, cute and caring as always.

"I-if... One of us... Was going through something... Promise to hear them out? Till they finish. And get through it together, us against the world?" I hesitantly said, I needed her to promise, so when I told her about working for Yandere she would be ok.

"Of course! I promise, we'll overcome whatever comes our way together! I promise to hear you out when you try explain something to me and when you are going through something!" She assured infront of me, grinning up at me.

"I promise! No matter what, Kitty Kat!" I smiled back, relief washing over me.

Funneh left for the bathroom as I headed to class, the biggest grin on my face.

Thank God, I can breathe now.

I can finally tell her! Knowing that I could tell her made me feel so good, as if I was just set free from a cage.

I was still in that cage, and I would never be set free.

I should have never let my guard down.

𖨆☁︎ 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞. ✍︎☂︎