Chapter 2

Jordyn

After School in my Bro's car. I don't know but somehow James sneaked into my Mind. I was so concentrated I didn't even hear my Brother talking to me.

"Earth to Jordyn?!"
"Huh?", "Didn't you hear what I said?" "Nah" I answered. "How was your first day of school?"
"It was okay" I think

As we arrived home Mom and Dad weren't there, maybe Work. I just went up to my room and closed the door. And went to Bed

I don't know how long I stared at the Wall but it felt like Hours until I here the Doorbell ringing.

It was James.

"Hey" I think he's nervous because he puts his Hands in his pockets. Wow and he changed his clothes. Just to come over?

"Hi, from where do you know where I live? " I ask.
"I ask around" He says"Do you have Time right now?"
"Yeah" I close the door
"Could you help me out in History?"
"I could but why do you need Help?"

"I need some help with this... Homework"
What Homwork? I decided to just play his game or whatever he's doing. But my Mouth was faster.
"Okay, what do you really want?"
"I...um" He starts and biting his lip, which looks extremely hot but I try not to get noticed looking at his lips.

"I wanted to ask if we could spend a little Time together since we didn't really start nice"
I just looked at him and said "okay, why not?"

"Really?"
"Yeah, let me just get changed, then we can go"
"I'll wait here"

As I closed the door, I leaned at the door and just asked myself what the fuck just happened. I mean Hazel Eyes just asked me out. Wow.

I had to tell Lu and get changed. As I told Lu, she was really exited and asked me what I wanted to wear I told her I will send her a pic when I got my outfit done. In this point I'm very Happy not to be a Make up person. I'm wearing a Fashionova Ripped Jeans and a Tshirt that says Thrasher. I did my Edges got my Phone wore my red Vans and my outfit was done.

Jordyns outfit

Jordyns outfit.

I quickly sended Lu my Outfit. She said it is Breath-taking. I quickly got down opened the door and saw James leaning on his Car. As he saw me he smiled. Oh my even his Smile was cute. He took my Hand like I was some princess and opened the car for me. As he jogged to the other side to start the car I had a thought that I maybe shouldn't think now.

But he is really Patient.

Hey Guys this is my first Story. So please have Mercy on me😂 For any Corrections or Ideas, please Comment below. I Hope you enjoy the story so far!
Toodles! 🥰