Chapter 11

Jordyn

2 weeks later

After two weeks it feels like Nothing changed ever since. Yes the first days after the incident were quiet since my Dad didn't leave the House or his room. I can't imagine how he felt in that Moment and I don't want to. We live in a Country that was built on racism ever since and it's just sad how Things didn't Change after 400 years or even more.

I didn't attend School last week because of all the Nightmares I've been having I don't Sleep again because I'm afraid that, that Night repeats while I'm sleeping. The night I slept with James I didn't have any Nightmare. I think it only affects me when I'm not with James.

And since this week I had gone to School even though I don't Sleep, it's more that I Sleep in School than in my Bed.

My first day in School wasn't great since apperantly our neighbours kid who goes to my School filmed everything and now the whole School knew, They bombed me with Questions like they were some Paparazzis but luckily I had Lu, James and Dawson to flip them off.

Even though James didn't understand what I went through he still comforted me and was there when I needed him. Lu was the one I would sometimes FaceTime when I couldn't Sleep and we would FaceTime all night. I didn't wanted to Phone James because I don't wanted to bother him even though he clearly said I could call him.

Eventhough I didn't have that strong Connection to Dawson he was there for me too we didn't phone but we talk in School. All my Friends are there for me and trying to comfort me and try to disctract me.

However they were still bitches saying my dad resisted like that other bitch Mandy with her dog Isabella. They only want my reaction thats why I ignore them but if they try me one more time, I swear I don't promise anything

This week has been tough but I survived Today is Saturday and I'm going soon to Shopping with Lu and then Ice cream.

OH HEY GUYS SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATED FOR SO LONG I WAS SO CONCENTRATED WATCHING "THAT 70'S SHOW" BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS FAST AS I CAN. IM ALSO VERY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LONGER!

LOVE

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT JAMES?

HOW DO YOU THINK JORDYN IS HANDLING THE SITUATION?

SHOULD I DO MORE DAWSON, LU,MANDY AND ISABELLA "SCREENTIME"