Chapter 5

Jordyn

Its the next day of School and Im on my way to English class

"Hey are you the new Girl?" Some dude asked me.

"Yeah why?" I responded

"I wanted to ask if you could be my Partner for History in the next Lesson?"

I wasnt sure yet because of James, but he and I went out once so I thought it wouldnt be a problem but still I wanted to think about it.

"I'll think about it"

"My name is Dillon, by the way" Thats all he said then he was gone.

I focused trying to get in Class until I saw James standing right at the end of the Hallway and just btw he didnt look happy. Maybe he saw me with Dillon? He walks towards me and I do the same. He pulls me into a small room it looked like a storage room.

He gave me a Kiss. My first Kiss. I hesitated at first but then I kissed him back, while we were Kissing he held my arms over my head and whispered "You're mine" and then kissed me going down to my Collar bones giving me hickeys everywhere.

I was also a little confused in the moment I have never seen James from this side but I didnt complain I mean this side isnt bad. The bell rung but that didnt stop him from kissing me.

"Lets skip class" He said

"I cant" "Pleaseeeeeee "He really did that really cute face you cant say not to. I sighed. It'll be my first time skipping class but at least Im doing it with James.

We ran out the small room out of the school and entered his car we drove to some place to grab some to eat and we had some convo. I got to know him better.

He has a little Sister named Elisabeth. His Dad left when he was a small kid but his mom never remarried.

He loves playing football and he even plays an Instrument. The piano I dont know if he was a little ashamed of telling me that but it was cute we talked so long we didnt even care about Time. I really enjoyed this Day with James.

Maybe skipping class has one good Thing

*Later that day at home*

"Mom, Dad, Bryson Im home!" I shouted entering the House. And again there was nobody home I went up to my room and laid on my bag thinking about today.

Shit, I forgot to text Lu. As I picked my phone out I had 10 messages and 6 missed calls from her. I called her immediately saying I was sorry I wasnt there today.

"Niña I was just worried about for maybe getting kidnapped or maybe killed by Zombies" She said. I just rolled my eyes smiling knowing she was just exaggerating.

"As you know now I wasnt kidnapped I went out with James" I say smiling like an Idiot just by saying his name I get butterflies in my belly.

Lu gasped and asked how that happened I told her from the beginning of my first kiss to the almost endless hours we spend together talking. She listened carefully and told me something that I didnt know about James. Lu told he was actually the Bad boy at school, but it never seemed that way he was different around me he was kind and caring. He doesn't seem like a bad Boy to me.

I heard the door Opening and told Lu I would call her later then I went down to meet Dad, Mom and Bryson for the rest of the evening.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lying on my bed and listening to Summer Walker and thinking about James I just wanted to sleep which is impossible when you think about somebody the whole night. Since I couldnt sleep I took my Phone and scrolled for the next hour on TikTok and then I decided to Watch a movie on Netflix.

A/N HEY GUYS I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE BETTER IT BEGAN SLOW BUT IM HAPPY ABOUT JORDYNS AND JAMES RELATIONSHIP GOTTEN FURTHER.