Chapter 13

Third Pov

"Are you sure they live here?"
"100% sure Sam"
"Time to see my Family"

James

J and I were just lying on my Bed making a spoon not talking but just lying there, but it was not an Awkward silence it was a good silence and I could lay here with her Forever.

I love her so much and in this moment it feels like nothing can go wrong.

Well I didn't think twice because Liz came in busting in my room so Jordyn and I jumped apart even though we didn't do anything wrong.

"There is a scary man at the door claiming to be Dad" Liz told me like she didn't believe herself.

"What?" Jordyn and I asked at the same time in shock obviously.

"Okay Liz stay here I'm going down now" I told her, I mean it could be a robber or a murderer. But why would a murder know if my dad was still here or not.

Jordyn wanted to Follow me but even if I told her not to I know she would still come so I don't wanted to border arguing with her.

I walked down the stairs with Jordyn behind me and a million thoughts if it could be true or not.

Mom wasn't home but even if she was she wouldn't want to see him.

I looked through the peephole and indeed he was scary.

"Can I help you?" I asked him as I opened the door.

"Oh James you've grown since I saw you" The man smiled wanting to give me a hug which I didn't return with my body language.

"Why are you so uptight aren't you happy to see your Father?" The man asked.

"Why should I, I mean you left us without explanation and then expect me to be happy to see you?" I scoffed.

I always thought about the day I would see my Dad, I always had the conversation run over in me again and again what I was going to say.

But that was long time and I don't want to see him or have an explanation on why he left us.

"And you must be Jordyn the Girlfriend" He tried to be nice and smile at Jordyn but I think we both knew it wasn't working.

"My assistant didn't tell me you were... You know uhh black and not even the lighter one"  My "Dad" mumbled but clearly so we could hear what disrespectful shit he was saying.

"What did you just say?" Jordyn asked trying to sound calm which isn't easy when such Shit is being told to you.

"Nothing" he tried to shake it off by making as if it was nothing he just said.

"Okay first of all you come to our house to call yourself my father after 17 years and try to shake it off as if it were nothing, then you disrespect my Girlfriend like what the hell is wrong with you? Please Go, leave"

As he didn't shake I pushed him out and closed the door in front of his nose.

"I'm coming back that's a promise!" He shouted through the Door I took Jordyn by the Hand and just walked towards my Room where Liz was waiting.

"Liz that was just an idiot trying to play jokes" I told her, I can't tell her that our father was an miserable asshole.

"Are you sure? He really seemed like he was our father." She asked as if I was lying to her which I was but she couldn't know.

"Yes I am you can go to your room now"  She just shrugged her shoulders and left my room.

"You know you didn't have to do this? Defend me in front of your father" J asked me.

"Of course I had to he said some real bullshit and I don't want someone like this in my Life."

We shared a long and wild kiss.