Chapter 4

Jordyn

*RRINGGG*

It's Monday urgh... I hate Mondays it already declares the the week is gonna be shit.

As I got the strenght to wake up I got a text.

It was from James!

I don't know why but my Heart suddenly made a jump. O Lord please tell me I'm not crushing on James. Not now. I mean we're friends... Right?

Good Morning Gorgeous,
I hope you slept well and had beautiful dreams
Maybe I was in it 😏
I'm gonna pick you up for school.
I'll be there by 7:45 am
Enjoy the rest of your morning love
James

Oh wow, I felt the Butterflies going crazy, okay I think  I am crushing on him. Shit.

I replied, went to the Bathroom and got changed. I got changed and went down for breakfast. Nobody home hmm... That's a little weird. Maybe they all had to work early and maybe Bryson had to leave for college Early too. I made myself Breakfast and packed my Back.

At 7:45 sharp the doorbell rang and James was there looking hot.

(James's Outfit)

(James's Outfit)

He had a Smile on his face and we greeted each other with a hug. We walked towards his car together and he opened the Door for me to step in.

James put some Music on and my Favorite song by Tory Lanez came on "Pa mi" even though I don't really speak Spanish I still sang along. James looked at me but I felt really comfortable so I continued singing.

Surprisingly he knew the Part of Ozuna. I have to admit it was pretty hot seeing him speaking Spanish like that.

I need to know what the Song text means. Man.

As we reached the Traffic light we sang the chorus together we both leaned a little forward and our lips were just inches away.

*HOOP*

We both separated as fast as Possible seeing the traffic light turned Green and cars were behind. We continued driving and it was pretty quiet but not awkward.

Reaching school I once again got treated Like a Lady.

"You don't have to do this every time" I said.

"But I want to" He said smiling.

I immediately saw Lu and a boy standing next to her Esther by seesaws coming he starts waving towards James and James waves back.

When Lu saw me she immediately came over and hugged me, while James went to the boy and they greeted each other. They came over and the boy said his name is Dawson. I introduced myself too and he said: "So you're the Girl James can- Wtf" James boxed him in the rips so he could shut up.

I looked at them Weirdly raising my Eyebrows, Dawson and James smiled as if nothing happened that's when I decided just to forget what was just said.

James and I had History in the first Period and Lu and Dawson had Maths so we went our Seperated ways.

While walking to the classroom James and I were Talking about many things and then some blond hair girl walked towards us looking at me and James in Disgust then curved around us. There was a Brown Hair girl behind her she was cute I don't know why she was walking behind her instead of next to her.

James noticed me looking at her: "Oh yeah these are Mandy and her pet Isabella. Mandy is not really a nice person I wouldn't want to do anything with her"

"Yeah I noticed that too" I responded.

We headed to Class and just like that the Day was over really fast.

A/n

HEY GUYS A NEW CHAPTER! SORRY FOR THE LONG TIME BEFORE UPDATING I RAN OUT OF IDEAS. SHOULD I MAKE IT MORE INTENSE BETWEEN JORDYN AND JAMES?
ANYWAYS I WILL BE TRYING TO UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP

LY
T
PS: VOTE IF YOU LOVE TORY LANEZ