Chapter 12

James

"James what is wrong with you today?" I was so off I didn't hear Dawson talking to me.

We were Playing video games but I was so off Jordyn hasn't Texted me in like 1 and a Half hour.

I was really getting worried.

I tried to play it off by playing some rounds with Dawson but it didn't work I don't wanted to tell Dawson just not to Bother him.

I texted Jordyn to see if everything was fine she answered after 5min saying she was fine and that she would text me when she was home.

It's not only today but the last weeks after the Barbeque she wasn't really the same.

It was really bad what happened to her Dad he didn't deserve that I would act the same if it had happened to my dad, but I just want her to talk to me.

"Jamessss!!" Dawson almost yelled at me.

"Yo man what's wrong, you're so off"

"Everything is fine I was just in my Thoughts" I replied calmly

"You know you can talk to me when something is bordering you?" Dawson asked in a slight concern

"Bro everything is fine, I know that" to give my words a little more strength I boxed him against his arm.

Jordyn

Lu and I just entered the mall 1 and the half hours ago and we didn't find many things. We entered shops after shops I'm almost giving up.

My feet are so tired and I can't walk anymore.

"Jordyn my feet are killing me can we make a stop at a diner and get something to eat or maybe even sit?"

It's like she could read my Mind.

We entered five guys and got us some burgers to eat while we were sitting there enjoying our burger I see Lu glancing at the other table across the room.

I looked at who she was staring at, it was some cute ass dark skin boy. Honestly no wonder she was staring at him. I think he knew we were staring because he stared right back at Lu. I quickly turned around so it wouldn't look weird after all I had a boyfriend.

"So you found your new crush?" I asked her raising my eyebrows.

"No it... No" She tried to decline. I giggled by her response

"It's no big deal I mean he is hot, go over and talk to him"

By the time I said that he was standing behind me and asked if it was him we were talking about.

"Yes we were"

"Well it is my Pleasure to meet y'all my Name is Trevor, what's your name beautiful? " He asked Lu while staring at her the entire time.

I rolled my eyes and told him my name and since Lu was so concentrated staring at him she forgot her name I had to tell him what her name was too.

"Exchange numbers already lovebirds" I said.

Lu looked at me with an angry look but I knew she was happy I did it for her.

Trevor waved me a good bye and then left.

I checked my Phone if James had Texted me and I saw that he texted me 5 min ago. He just texted me if I was okay I quickly texted him that I was okay and I was to reply him when I was home.

Lu and I still enjoyed our burgers and talked about many different things before we got up and made our ways back to look for something to wear.

We entered some shops again just to check if we had missed something and I found an Tupac  Oversize T shirt with some Mom jeans and later I will go get me some Jordan's