Chapter 10

Jordyn

Later that Evening after the Incident everyone went home James insisted to stay and didn't want to leave.

Lu too.

Lu and I are sleeping in my room and James in my Brother's.

Everyone was still in shock and avoided talking about it.

Dad and Mom went directly to Bed while I am sitting in the kitchen at 4 am.

I'm thinking cause I can't sleep. Everytime I close my Eyes I see it all over again.

I can't and don't want to imagine how my Dad feels. I hate that he feels like this. Like he's a target, like we all are.

Why is it still that we get treated like Animals after so many years.

I was so caught off in my Thoughts I didn't hear James walking down the stairs and just staring at me with concern all written on his forehead.

"Hey" Was all he said.

"Hey" I answer, trying to force a smile so he didn't have to worry. But failing.

He slowly moves his hand on mine like he was afraid I would pull away.

Sometimes I feel like James can read my mind and that he knows how I feel. We just stood there Silently not saying a word for a while and that's just what I needed.

Silence.

I cleared my throat and looked up to James.

"Thanks for being here with me" I tell him

"No problem I will always be there for you, no matter what" He responded.

"James, you don't have to stay here with me"

"But I want to"

I softly smiled at him taking his Hand and walking up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" He asked a little confused.

"Your room, but don't think anything will happen."

"Oh man" I hear him say and I giggled.

A/N
HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG TIME UPDATE, I WAS MOSTLY VERY BUSY AND I WAS PROTESTING TOO FOR THE BLM. AND IT DIDN'T REALLY FEEL RIGHT UPDATING SO I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ❤️❤️❤️
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER TOO💖