Chapter 3

James

It was quite a quiet drive. I didn't know what to say. My hands were all Sweaty and shit I was even afraid to slip and cause for a accident.

She just stared at the Window, I tried to keep my eyes on the road what is really difficult, 'cause she is really beautiful, like damn I still wonder how I got her here. I hope I don' t fuck up.

"Eyes on the Road" She surely noticed me staring at her. I didn't say anything just turned my head and kept my eyes on the Road.

I really don't know what I'm doing here or where to go. Maybe I'll just drive her to my House, since nobody was there.
"Wanna go to my House?"

"Sure"

I smiled inside my head. I was never Interested in Girls really never. Dawson already thought I was Gay. I assured him I was not but until she came I was never really Interested.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arriving at my House I parked real quick, jogged to the other side where Jordyn sat, opened the door and held her Hand so she could step out.

*In the House*

"It's really beautiful here"
"Thanks" You are too I added in my Head.

"Do you wanna watch a Movie?"
"Sure, what do you have in Mind?"
"I was thinking you can choose if you want to"
"okay"

So we sat down and she chose we should watch Men in Black on Netflix. "I've never watched this movie before"
"What?!" She asked fake-shocked. I had to laugh.
"It's like the coolest Movie ever"

The movie was cool but half of the movie I just stared at her, she really loved that movie she was so concentrated on it, it was kinda cute just watching her.

She looked at me and caught me staring, but I didn't looked away I just continue staring at her it was like a competition but she broke the silence and asked "What?" But with a cute voice.
"Nothing, I just find you Beautiful watching the movie" she just rolled her Eyes and continued watching the Movie.

I hear her whispering "You look cute yourself" she probably thought I didn't hear because as I asked her what she said, she said "nothing".

I thought that because I invited her to my House we shouldn't just not only watch movies, why not talk?
I made the first move and asked her some questions
"What do you wanna do when you're older?"
"I would like to be a Lawyer and you?"
I felt like she was warming up a little I wanted her to feel Comfortable around me
"I honestly don't know
Why do you want to become a Lawyer"

"Because I like helping people with their life, innocent people For example"

This moment I just wanted to Kiss her, I like Girls that don't only Care for themselves but also about other people.

"I like that"

"Thanks" She bites her under lip nervously. Damn this Girl is gonna kill me.

Jordyn

I really enjoyed this evenings as we arrived at my Home, I told James that I enjoyed spending time with him and Hopefully we could do that again. He agreed, arriving at my Door I gave him a kiss on the cheek and entered.

As I entered I leaned on the Door and smiled.
What a beautiful day.

Third chapter done hope you enjoy😊