。♡10♡。 Bewildered

Jungkook's perspective

How funny it sounds but it actually really hurts, me falling for the one who considers love as a sin and I consider myself a sinner for him.

Though the confession washed away the heaviness from my heart but gave me pain for granted. Only if I could turn back the time, maybe I would be sitting there beside him during cherry blossoms.

It was an afternoon of spring, my new session of studies had started as I was then promoted to the higher grade. I was sitting inside the new classroom with my best friend besides me on the very first day during the break time.

Cool breezes were entering inside through the window, curtains started dancing with them and some mellow petals landed on my desk.

I picked one, softly brushing my thumb on its surface, reminding me exactly how Taehyung's hands felt against mine. Tender and delicate, so soft as if it will break so easily if won't be touched with delicacy.

It's been nearly half a month since I could get to talk to Taehyung and it was killing me inside. I had no other choice but to only see him from afar, camouflaging myself behind the greenery so that he could not be bothered by my presence.

I may sound like a coward but I couldn't find courage to face him after making him tear up because of what I said.

I slowly opened my palm and the mellow petal flew away with the wind, bringing me back to reality. It drifted away like Taehyung's hand from my hold and I leaned my head down, feeling the emptiness without him.

I sighed and breathed sharply, trying to catch my breath.

Jimin was looking at me and I could see his gaze fixed on me where I was just lost, wondering what Taehyung would be doing.

I had become quiet those days, no talking, no laughing. I was actually ashamed of myself but for what? Loving someone.

Jimin was observing me for days and he finally broke the ice between us by asking me something.

"So for how long will it be like this? Jungkook it's been days, I always ask but you just brush it off. I am not blind." Jimin whined, stomping his feet under the bench with annoyance.

"I'm fine Jimin." I whispered before landing my head on the bench.

"It's definitely about Taehyung. Tell me what happened." He said in a serious tone and I quickly raised my head up.

"W-what?" I asked and he blinked his eyes.

"Listen, I know we couldn't meet together in the last few days but whenever I came to see you, you were always this way. I know it's definitely about Taehyung because you never mentioned him. What happened?" He finally brought the question about him and I lost my will to be quiet again.

I looked down sadly and a tear scrolled down my cheek, the pain was too much to take and I couldn't hold back myself anymore. Jimin noticed it and he quickly wiped it with his tiny hands.