I have one more fire pun.

Tom's p.o.v.

After Star left I headed to class. I thought I was making progress with Marco. We were able to hang out and have fun. I was too distracted in my thoughts that I walked right into the closed door of the classroom. I opened it to hear Janna laughing hysterically.

"Wow! Just slammed right into the door." I took my seat near them and Jackie looked at me sympathetically.

"Well then, I guess you don't want to go to a party held in the castle of hell." I shrug and hand Jackie her invitation while I just wave Janna's. Her jaw dropping and reaching for it. "Nah ah. Marco might be an easy steal, but you're gonna have to try harder." Now I'm laughing. These were good people to make friends with. Nice distraction from my feelings.

"Janna calm down. Even if he doesn't give you the invitation, it says we're allowed a plus one. So you'll go." Janna thrusts her fists in the air as she sits back down, looking victorious. Jackie shakes her head at Janna's antics. The bell rings and class begins.

It was hard paying attention to class when Janna kept leaning over to steal the invitation. So I placed my bag in my lap. By the time the bell rang to end the class, I just smirked and set it on fire. I admit it was kinda scary to know Janna actually had light in her eyes, and I killed it. I ran out of the room, but if anyone asks, it wasn't cuz I'm scared.

The day started to flow quickly and lunch finally rolled around. Janna and Jackie headed over to sit with Star who was excitedly talking to a girl....who was dressed like Star? I hesitated before walking over myself for two reasons mostly. First reason, that girl unnerved me for some reason. The second reason being Marco's back towards me but he seemed to be in better spirits than this morning. What if I really was the source of his discomfort.

Before I could second guess going to sit down, Jackie waved me over which catches Marco's attention. I start to walk over but Marco's eyes meet mine, and his face instantly turns red and turns away from me.

I knew it.

I sat down in between star and Janna and this...impoStar. (It's not a fire pun, but here's a pun for the chapter) The only open seat made me sit across from Marco who was scarfing down his food. It was almost too awkward to bear until Star broke the silence.

"Sooo... Tom, this is Starfan13. Can she be my plus one to this party? Please?!" She made puppy eyes along with broken hearts on her cheeks. This girl....

"Yea. It's your plus one. You can invite anyone you want." Marco then finished his lunch about to throw out the waste. "You too marco."I called before he could leave the table causing him to pause. "You can bring any one person with you." I'm so glad it's worded as plus one and not a date, otherwise this would hurt a lot more.

"Really? A-alright. Thanks." And with that he quickly left the table. I sighed and rested my forehead on the table.

"Ooooo!" I look over to see Janna smirking.

"What?" I really don't trust her, but she's not really that bad. I think.

"You like Marco Huh?" I quickly sit up causing her and Starfan duck to not get hit by my horns. "Wow, big reaction to a joke. I was right?" I felt my face heat up. I was tricked.

"What ever. Just don't tell him. Promise me, or you can't even be Jackie's plus one." She just shrugs and Jackie softly punches her arm.

"We promise we won't tell him." I sigh and rest my head on the table again only to hear the worst possible thing at this moment.

"Don't fell who what?" Marco sat down at the table again, he looked much calmer than I've seen him all day. I make my best puppy eyes at the girls and they laugh. "What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing, safe kid." Star laughs harder, and her nick name makes everyone else laugh. I sigh in relief as it distracted him, complaining about being a safe kid.

I finally sit up as the bell rings. We all go our separate ways to classes for the rest of the day. I figured a better way to spend my time instead of worrying about what I did to offend Marco, I try to think of a way to invite Pony Head to a party with out her being over dramatic about it.

Through out the rest of the day, I had a few classes with everyone. Marco would talk to me now but he couldn't look me in the eyes. I guess that is kind of hard with me having three. Star seemed more excited about everything than normal. Janna was oddly pouting now that I had something over her head and Jackie seemed like she was trying her best to keep Janna from being too mischievous and risk her coming to see the underworld. Having power over Janna is amazing.

When school let out, took a heavy breath to mentally prepare myself to deal with Pony Head. I wave good bye to Jackie and Janna then head through a portal to go home.

Once home I make my way to see Dad again. He had the list of all the party arrangements. All I need is to set it up and I can have the party this weekend.

"Hey dad?" I knock on the door and enter his office. "I made the guest list and started handing out invitations. Is this weekend cool?" He looked up from his paper work with a smirk.

"Well I think this weekend with be pretty warm actually, but yes you can have the party." Stupid dad jokes.

"Thanks. I just have to give Pony Head her invitation and all the guests have been informed." He gives me a questioning look. "I knew star wouldn't be able to properly party with out her. And if Star isn't properly having fun, I doubt Marco would." He chuckled and stood up placing his hand on my shoulder.

"So no unicorn blood this time. Got it." I shove him off and we both just laugh for a little bit. I just hope the party goes well. I hope, that I can get Marco to tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it.