I need help thinking of fire puns

Marco's p.o.v. ~

After school Star and I went home. I walked a bit faster and she was just laughing the whole time we were walking.

"How?" I stop and turn around to look at her confused. "How are you so cool with this? Star, I like tom. He's your ex. Isn't this weird for you?" She stops laughing and hugs me, but also pushing me to keep us walking.

"Marco. Of course it's weird for me. You're my best friend! You like my ex! True it kinda hurts a little but I'll get over it." She smiles at me and lets me go, continuing to walk. "I mean, what am I going to do? Tell you who you can and can't like? It's not like you're planning on doing anything."

I was following behind her then stopped. It was nice to know she wasn't mad at me, but then I realized, what do I want. I like Tom, but what does that mean?

"You aren't planing on doing anything. Right?" I looked up and noticed she stopped a bit ahead of me and turned to look at me. "Marco?"

"I don't know" I shrug and start walking again, going past her. "This is new to me. I mean, you saw me with Jackie. It was just nodding for years. I wouldn't even know where to start doing something." We reach my house and head up to my room.

She follows me and as I sit at my desk, she sits on my bed and a laser puppy jumps into her lap.

"Well, I suppose that's true." I can hear her sigh as I start to take out my homework. "But just because you don't know how to do something, that doesn't mean you don't want to do something. Do you want stuff to happen?" I spin around in my seat.

"I don't know Star. Relationships have been something I've never been good at. Let alone liking a guy. I wouldn't even know how to start this." I put my face in my hands. "I mean, at least with girls I knew what to do if I had the guts to do something. Dress nice, flowers, take them someplace they'd like, pay for dinner. What's expected of the guy. But what's expected if there are two guys?" I feel star rest her hand on my shoulder and I look up at her. She's smiling but it looks sad.

"Marco. As someone who has dated Tom, you don't need to think that hard. Honestly, what we did was just run around and cause mayhem. Which you and I do almost daily. So you're already good at it! The idea of you with Tom is a bit hard to imagine, but I'm not surprised.  And if he hurts you I will fight him in your honor." I laugh and she joins in. "It's weird, but if it will make you happy, I'll help fix you up." I stand up and hug her.

"Thank you Star. It's all new to me, but you being here helps so much." She just shrugs.

"That's what besties are for. Now no more serious stuff. Makes me feel like I'm becoming my mom." She shudders which makes me laugh even more.

"So then how about home work?" She groans and runs out of my room so fast I swear there was a mini dust cloud.

Maybe the mess I'm in isn't as bad as I thought. Just organized chaos. I sit back down and start on my homework.

Star's p.o.v. ~

"Mirror! Call Ponyhead!"

"Calling: ponyhead"

I had run to my room and jumped onto my bed. It wasn't fair. It's one thing for Tom to like Marco. I'm over Tom. Tom can like whoever he wants.

But Marco liking Tom. I'm not over Marco. Not yet.

"Girrrrl! You would not believe this! Tom sent me a party invitation. Didn't you tell me his last party had unicorn blood?" I sit up and look at the mirror. "Oh. You do not look good at all. What's happening b-fly?"

"Boys!" I lay back down and she laughs.

"Oh I know a lot of cute guys. Are you finally interested in getting back in the dating zone? I could introduce you, although you know I'm keeping the best ones for myself. Mhmm mhmm." I roll my eyes but smile all the same.

"No pony. I have a guy I like but he likes someone else." She then rolls her eyes.

"Earth turd? Gurl we aaaaall know that." She then seemed to perk up even more. "So who does the turd like so much that you're freaking?" I turn over and groan into my pillow.

"I'm not gonna talk about it. I barely got it out of Marco himself. I doubt he wants me to tell you."

"Why not? I am so dependable!" I laugh and sit up to look at her.

"Pony. You love gossip. Any bit you get, you spread it with everyone."

"Also true. You really not gonna spill? To me? You're bestie!" She pouts her lips and bats her eyes making me laugh more.

"I won't tell you names, but I do need to get it off my chest." She nods and moves closer to her mirror, ready for a scoop. "I can't blame Marco for liking them, they are kinda cute. Doesn't mean it bothers me any less." She nods.

"Mhmm Uh-Huh. I see where you're coming from. How about we go to the bounce lounge and forget about earth turd? That sounds like so much fun!" I smile at Pony. She might not be very sensitive to situations but she's always good at distracting me from them.

"We got a party this weekend. Are you going to go?" This time I pout at her batting my eyes. "Please? For your bestie?"

"Oh you were also invited to Tom's party? No offense gurl but why would he invite you. You dumped his butt. And rejected him like two times later." I sigh and flop back onto my bed.

"He's been going to school with Marco and I. He's trying to make friends." And succeeding in getting Marco to like him.

"Ooooh. Sounds like a weird way to get you back. I'm so in. Dramaaaaa!" I turn my head to look at her. I was going to say how there won't be any drama, but I hear knock at my door before it opens.

"Star. Dinner's ready. Oh. Ponyhead." He looks at the mirror and his smile drops.

"Hey Earth Turd! Who do-"

"Bye Pony!" I jump up and close the curtain, ending the call know what she was about to ask. "Thanks Marco. Let's go eat dinner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

You can skip this, it's nothing important just something I wanted to share.

It might not work for everyone but I have a small trick to help with writers block. When I was in high school I took a fiction writing class and the teacher gave us worksheets to go through a story plot. You know, exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, resolution? When I hit writers block I work my way through that. Writing in the bits I know I want to have happen. That way I can have the events there to find better transitions between events.

I don't know if this will help anyone but I figured it wouldn't hurt to share. Thank you for your time.

~Snowvantas