Chapter One

"Hm... Wow... What a big house." A women opens the door and looks around the house. "It's a lot cleaner and nicer then what I imagined." She continues walking around while examining everything around her. "Koko! Are you awake yet?" 

"Ugh... Shit." Micheal rolls around in bed and looks at the clock.

8:45 AM

"It's too early... And I can't help but feel like a garbage can." 

"Koko!" 

"For the love of god mom. My name has been Micheal for a good 4 to 5 years now." Micheal sighs and gets up. "Were all under quarantine and I still can't have some privacy."

"Hey! The day you came out of me... Yes me! I gave you the name Koko Gregorian." Says his mom while walking around and checking all the rooms.

"What a shitty name. That damn name ruined my childhood." Thinks Michael. "Uhuh... Thanks mom." 

"Oh lighten up..." 

"You know... I thought moving out of my parent's house would give me more alone time and less bullshit drama, but boy was I wrong. They just show up here uninvited." He covers his face with his blanket and hides under it.

She looks around his office and sees the table a mess with countless tea cups and plates around it "Are you still writing?" 

"Not much." He listens and hears all the doors opening downstairs one by one as she examines the whole house. "I swear she's trying to find something to complain about." 

"Oh!" 

"Here we go..." 

"Nice kitchen!" 

"Huh... That's it?" 

"Could use a little cleaning and organizing though... I will come back and clean around this week!"

"Great..." Micheal gets out of bed and walks to the private bathroom in his room to wash his face. He opens the bathroom door and sees a box there. "Can't let her find this now can I?" He grabs the box and puts it in the drawer locking it after with a key. 

"Come on, we need to hurry." She grabs her phone and starts dialing a number. "Hi Jessica. I got your brother up... Were coming now to get everything. How big is the line up?" Asks Mary.

"She's working today?" Asks Micheal while walking in the kitchen topless with a towel around his neck.  

"Okay well see you soon. Bye." She turns and looks at Michael. "So... Have you been working out at home?"

"Eh... Johnny was showing me a few things to do at home. Helps, but let's be honest here... Who's going to actually do it right?"

"Psh... Lazy ass." She laughs while mocking him. 

"Yeah yeah... Come on let's go before that damn line up gets any bigger. I got a few things to do after as well so we need to be quick." 

"Does that involve more laying around and gaming with Johnny?" 

"Is that all you think I do?" 

"Do you really want me to answer that?" 

"Nop."  

"Are you at least eating healthy?" Asks Mary. 

"Yeah... Sure. Of course I am." Answers Michael while nodding.