Chapter Four

"Hraaaaaaaaarrhh..." Micheal yawns and looks at the sun coming up. He lifts his hand and looks at his watch.

5:36 AM

"How is she still asleep..." He looks at the freckles on her face. 

"Mmh..." Micheal sees the girl finally wake up. She opens her eyes and wipes the little drool on her face. She looks down and realizes another person's hoodie on her. She looks back up and sees Michael sitting across the building looking at her.

"Huh?!" She gets up throwing the jacket off of her and takes a few steps back. She stares at him confused since she is still drowsy.

"Good morning to you too." Says Micheal while getting up.

"What the hell do you want?" She stares at him in a kind of scared way but yet strong.

"My bed." Micheal grabs his hoodie and smacks the dirt off of it. 

"What?" She asks confused. 

"Why are you sleeping outside anyways?"

"That's none of your business."

"Do you have any idea how many people passed by when you were asleep?"

"And?"

"What if they did anything?" Asks Micheal.

"Let them."

"That's a pretty stupid thing to say." Says Micheal.

"And what? You just sat here and guarded me like a good white knight?" She looks at him angry.

"Yeah. I've been sitting here for a good six to seven hours."

"Isn't that a little weird? You just sat there staring at me for a good six to seven hours doing what? Creep..."

"I sat here so nobody would do anything to you. If that makes me a creep then sure. Would you prefer I call the cops or an ambulance next time?"

Her angry facial expression completely changes as he says that.

"Look... As much as I would love to stand here and talk to you more... I'm tired. And I'm going to bed." Says Micheal while walking away.

"Hey!"

"Yeah?" Micheal turns around and looks at her looking away.

"Thanks..." She murmurs gently.

"Sorry, what was that?" Asks Micheal.

"I said thanks! Creep! Just go already." She turns around angry.

"Hey!" 

"Here." She turns and catches his hoodie. "Keep it. It's gonna get windy."

She looks at him walk to his car.

"Sorry for wasting your time." She murmurs gently while turning around and walking away.

"It wasn't wasted." He closes the door and starts his car. 

"Huh?" She stares at his car drive off. "What...?" She shakes her head and turns back. 

To be continued...