Before You Read...

Before you start reading I want to let you know a few things...

The series contains mature content, sexual themes, drug addiction, family abuse, abusive high school life, constant argument's and so on... It's not a typical cliche bullshit romance. So... I hope you guys like dark romance stories!  

Just giving a heads up that the timeline of the story is happening now in 2020(during quarantine) I said it's just a heads up Jeebus!! :P

Anyways... Hope you enjoy the read! 

.

.

.

Also I have been debating over this damn description for a while... Until I gave up. So fuck it I'm just going to put it here for people who want to know a little more about what they are reading! If you guys can give me your opinions on it(and which one you prefer of course!) It would mean a lot! Might remove it soon.   

Thanks guys and I hope you all enjoy the read! <3 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Once upon a time there was a high school kid that was madly in love with a girl. Only problem was... He was not cool enough to date her or better yet be her friend and only ended up being made fun of and bullied all his high school years. Taking advantage of his size and kindness.

After graduation he was never heard of or seen again... He just disappeared.

7 years later...

Their paths cross again but this time... She does not remember him at all because he looks nothing like he did in high school and is completely different.

Nothing but a shattered soul... With a black heart.

Will she be able to undue what she and the other kids did? Or will he continue to suffer and be alone forever?