Chapter Two

"Yes! No line up! Perfect. Alright, come on come on!" She rushes out of the car.

"I'm coming... Sheesh." Michael finishes his text and jogs after her. "Is she coming?"

"I'm sorry sir. Only one person per car can go in." Says the security guard standing outside.

"That's fine. I'll wait here until you guys get everything." Says Michael. 

"That's fine Josh... There with me. Don't worry he's only here to carry everything to the car." Says Jessica while walking out. 

"Sure thing Jess." Says the guy while gently smiling at her.  

"Ew..." Michael has a sick look in his face. "I'm just going to go and grab the stuff. Leave you three alone over here." Michael walks past them and goes inside the store.

"Need any help?" Asks Josh.

"No. Stay here." Says Michael while walking away.

"So that's your brother huh?" 

"Yup. Such a super nice guy right?!" Asks Jessica while sarcastically smiling.

"Eh... He's not that bad. But are you sure he does not need any help with the bags? Didn't you buy a lot of stuff?"

"Don't worry about it... He's got it!" Says Jessica while laughing.

"Uhm... So who might you be?" Asks Tina while staring at them.

"Oh right... This is my mom. Mom this is Josh. He just started working here recently." Says Jessica.

"Pleasure to meet you mam." Says Josh.

"Alright come on." Michael walks by them holding all the bags.

"Let me get the door." Mary opens the door as Michael puts everything inside.

"Guys, wait!" Jessica rushes beside them. "I'm taking my break now. Want to go to the store next door with me? Mom didn't you say you needed stuff from there?"

"Eh... Now?"

"Oh right! I did!" Says Mary while remembering.

"Yay! Are you coming bro? Come on... I never see you much anymore. Please?" Asks Jessica while staring at him with her puppy eyes.

"Fine fine... Just stop looking at me like that." Says Michael while sighing.

"Alright let's go then." Says Mary. 

After waiting outside for twenty minutes they finally get inside.

"So... Were finally in. Alright let's split up and get everything we need quickly and get the hell out of here." Says Micheal. He stares at them both as they stood there quietly staring at him. "Girls?"

"Uh..." Jessica looks in the air thinking. "Yeah... I forgot."

"What a surprise. Mom? What about you? What did you need?" Asks Michael.

"Huh? I thought we came here for your sister."

"Perfect. You two are messing with me right?" Asks Michael while giving them a grumpy look.

"Well you know what that means!" Says Jessica with a big smile on her face.

"No. Tell me." Says Michael.

"That means we have to go around all the sections and see what we need to remember! Woohoo! Family time!" Says Jessica.

"I thought you were on break? How long is this break?" Asks Micheal.