Chapter Six

"Oh my god! Stop!" 

"What?" 

"Come on! You can't tell me she didn't spark something in you again. She's still so freaking hot!" 

"Eh... Whatever." 

"What do you mean whatever?! You had the biggest crush on this girl when we were in high school." 

"I don't want to talk about it." 

"Talk about what?! Oh my god! Did you talk to her already?!" Asks Jessica while being super excited.

"Something like that I guess." 

"Oh my god! Koko Koko! Tell me!" 

"Well for starters go back to calling me Michael." 

"But I like Koko." 

"I don't." 

"Why are we arguing about a name?! Tell me what happened?!"  

"Nothing... I was driving home and I saw her asleep there." 

"Oh my god so you picked her up, drove her home and put her in your bed?! How Romantic!" 

"Uh no... This isn't PornHub. This is the real life."

"Ah... So what happened?" Asks Jessica. 

"If I tell you... Do you promise to drop this?" Asks Michael. 

"Yes yes yes! Just tell me!" She continuously nods while impatiently waiting for the details. 

"Nothing much happened." Michael plainly stares at her and continues driving. 

"Are you kidding me?! Your lying! Tell me!" 

"I watched her until she woke up. Happy?" 

"Holy shit! That's actually fucking romantic. I wish someone would do that for me..." Says Jessica while thinking about it. 

"You want someone to just sit in front of you... While your sleeping outside?" Asks Michael while staring at her confused.

"Wait a minute... Why the hell was she sleeping outside?" 

"Do I look like the guy that has the answer to everything?" Asks Micheal while parking the car. "Anyways... She called me a creep when she woke up. But in the end..." Micheal freezes thinking about it. 

"Sorry for wasting your time"She murmurs while turning around.  Micheal shakes his head and opens his door.  "It's probably nothing."

"In the end? What happened?" Asks Jessica. 

"Nothing... Nothing happened. Alright come on. Let's make this quick." 

"Quick huh...? You just want to drive by that area again don't you?" Jessica stares at him as he did not make a stupid comment. "Oh my god... I get it now. It all makes sense." 

"I think your taking this a bit too far, don't you think?" Asks Micheal.  

"Yo... Maybe she has nowhere else to go? Oh my god you should totally ask her to move in with you. You guys can get married and have babies. I can see it all happening!"

"Relax cupid. That's just going to make me look more like an actual creep." Says Micheal.  "And besides... Why would she even move in with me? Me of all people? Not like that will ever happen."  

"Wait a minute... Did She even remember you?" 

"Nop." Micheal walks in the store. 

"I knew it! Can you blame her... You look completely different compared to those days." 

"Whatever, now drop this. Let's get what we came here for." 

"Yeah... My salami and then your future wife." Says Jessica while rushing towards the meat section. 

"What a horrible timing. But hey... At least I got to see her again."

"Your kidding... Are you seriously going to tell me the story ends there? Come on!" Says Jessica while picking up the Salami. She looks at him, and grabs five while smiling. "Oh! Your paying by the way." 

"Yup... I figured." Says Micheal while laughing. He hands her his card that he already had prepared.

"Thank you!" She grabs it and goes to the cash register. Michael grabs a pack of gum and follows her.

"Thank you for shopping here. Stay safe." Says the cashier while giving them a bag.

"Thanks! You too b..." She pauses and walks away. 

"Idiot..." Michael laughs and they continue walking to the car. She continues to stare at him as he said nothing. "What?" Michael opens the car door and throws his phone and wallet inside.

"Nothing." Says Jessica while silently following him in the car. "Oh hey! Can I drive?"

"You serious?" Asks Michael while staring at her.

"Please pleaseeeeeee? I never get to drive with mom. She's crazy." Pleads Jessica.

"Fine fine..." Michael gets out of the car and walks towards her door.

"Hehe..." She jumps in the driver's seat and locks the doors.

"Real funny... Open the door." Michael continuously tries to open the door. "Hey! Don't you dare. Open the door now. Is swear women ..." 

"Hmmmmm... Nop." She starts the car and drives away. "Good luck bitch!"

To be continued...