Chapter Seven

"Woah woah! Where are you going?!" Michael watches her drive off. "You've got to be fucking kidding me."  He checks his pockets for his phone and wallet. "Smart." Michael smiles while shaking his head. "Well played... But I think she forgets how stubborn I can get... When it comes to a situation like this." He starts walking home.

After a while of walking he arrives at the dep, right beside that same pizza restaurant. 

"Oh god. Okay... I'm just passing by. No need to look or make eye contact." Michael takes a deep breath and continues walking. He sees the same boots leaning on the wall across the pizza store. 

"Just walk... Just walk... Just walk." Michael continues walking by the restaurant trying very hard not to look at her direction.

"Hm?" She turns and sees him walking by. She stares at him as he did not slow down and continued walking away. She turns around and shakes her head continuing to sit there. "What am I thinking...?"

"Okay see... That was super easy..." Michael sighs and continues walking home. "Why would she go out or even want to be friends with me anyways?"

*Flashback Start* 

"What do you want?" Asks young Melanie while leaning on the classroom door, staring at a young Michael(Koko).

"Hey! Melanie... Uh..." Michael starts turning red as she kept staring at him. 

"Uh...? What?" 

"Nothing... I was just wondering... If you would maybe want to go out with me?"  

"Are you serious?" Asks Melanie while smiling. "Why?" 

"Why? Why what?" 

"Why do you want to go out with me?" 

"Well... It's Because... I really like you..."

"Hey Cocko! What's going on buddy?" A big muscular guy walks towards them.

"Hey Daniel..." Says Melanie. 

"Hey Melanieeeeeee. I'll never get tired of your saying your beautiful name. Melaniee!" He walks up to her and hugs her while staring at Michael. 

"Great..."  Michael watches them finally separate as Daniel continuously smiled. 

"You're here early... Did you finish touching yourself while playing your Runescape in the computer room already? Guess today was just a quickie huh?"

"Oh my..." Melanie and the rest of the group giggle at his joke. 

"Oh no by all means... Go ahead, finish whatever you two were talking about." 

"So... What... Do you say? Want to go out with me?" Michael looks down avoiding eye contact with everyone.  

 "Are you seriously asking her out? HAHA! I mean... Have you seen yourself?" Asks Daniel. 

"Oh my god Daniel... Your sooo funny." Says one of the girls while walking behind him.  

"How? Nothing he says is ever funny." Says Micheal while staring at them confused. "To me anyways... For them he's a comedian."   

"Eww... Why would I want to go out with... You? You're disgusting, weird, too short, too skinny and my god the list can go on forever. So ask yourself... Why?" Melanie smirks and walks away.