Chapter 1:Miss you

Meowscles POV-
It's been over a year since I've last seen someone special to me. Im just Tired, Because she Helps me fall asleep. I really want to see her again. but, where is she?

Since I'm 12 grade now it get Alot harder. Students stopped looking for her.i just know that she still out there, but where?

I walked in to my History class and sat there for 45 minutes. It's was Boring, I'm mean some students were passing notes, on their cell phones, i mean come on. Mr. M told that a new student was coming next week. I asked why next week.
Mr. M told us to get out our notebooks, To teach is World War II. It's was to Boring. I know I said that a thousand times. Like come on.

Time skip:

Alright tomorrow is the day to meet the new student. I mean it's Sunday, soo.... I stayed home and played video games. I hate living Alone. Since I was bored I texted my Friend Drift.

Meowscles-Hey man I was wondering if you like to hangout today I'm pretty bored.

Drift- Alright man I'll be there in an hour I need to finish some shopping for my Girlfriend.

Meowscles- Alright see you in a bit.
.
Drift-Bye

I waited for and hour until he showed up.
Hey man nice to see you. He said. Come on in drift. He walked in and we sat on the couch. So have you heard about the new student coming tomorrow. He told me. Yes in Mr.M's Class it was Boring. And plus we never had a new student for a long time. Yea you made a good point there. He said. Anyway let's play some video games.

2 hours later

Ah man it's already night time. Well I should be getting back home.He said when he was walking to the door. Alright see you man. And he left.

In the morning

When I put my school clothes on I got a phone call from the school. They said there wasn't school today because of a black out. I was happy.

So i decided to go to the store to get some things. Because im going to invite some friends for a boys day out. As I was walking out of the store I see people hurting a person. I try not to interfere. But she looks to hurt. So I punched the guys. And carried her to my place. S
She looks to familiar. He thought.

3 hours later

She woke up and Started to scream.
I told her it would be Alright. She asked who I am. I told her my name is Meowscles. I told her whats hers. As soon as she said her name I started to cry. I guess she doesn't remember me. She said she said she had to get home. So she left.

And I was happy that I finally found her.

Lynx i missed you