𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6:𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

Ok this is the flashback on when Meowscles and Lynx We're Best friends until she disappeared. And this is all in Meowscles's head.

Meowscles's POV
Age-5
Me and lynx were playing a game of Tag of course I would win but she Beated me. How is she so fast? I congrat her. First person to beat me in a game. And we are in Kindergarten and it was very fun. He played games and

Age-10
It's 4th grade and man I don't like it. Lynx was Put into the other Class. Once it was recess we would play together and Others would make fun of me. Put she Aways Had my Back. And we hang out on the weekends. And we get in trouble sometimes. funny.

Age-15
Im in 9th grade in high school. Man I finally made it to high school. And lynx is is me. Even though we are in different classes,we still see each other at lunch. And I started to have feelings for her. I can't stop thinking about it. I cant Ruin our friendship.

Age-17
She's Been missing for a long time now she wasn't in 10th grade. I'm thinking she moved or, no she would tell me if she's going to move.
2days later
On the news I saw Her grandma on the news and Said she was missing.My heart turned Black. But I realized she's Smart, She can get out. But if she can't I'll keep searching her until I find her.

Now-Shes here she's Actually here. But she doesn't remember me or anyone and the teachers Don't remember her Too. But I do I'm wonder if she hit her head or something.