Chapter 11:Bullies Pt.2

This Chapter is only going to be lynx's and Bright bombers POV because in the last chapter the boys were taken....
mabye  meowscles will get a pov at the end.Alright on with the Chapter.
Lynx's POV

Me and Bright waited for meowscles and Drift to come get us for the double date, they never Showed up its 6:30 And they were suppose to Be here at five.

Maybe something happened to them.i told Bright

How about we go to their dorm and See if they are there. Bright bomber told me

So we went to our Boyfriends dorm and found it open. That's strange. I said Questionly.

We opened the door and Looked around. They aren't here, Where could they Be. Bright said.

I don't know Can we Try calling them. I told her.

So she tried calling Drift, But it went straight to voicemail. No answer try calling Meowscles. She told me

I did what she told me, But it answered.

Bright bombers POV

Lynx Called meowscles and She got an Answer. She called out for Meowscles but all she heard was Breathing.

She got scared and I Decided to take the Phone off of her, And Put it on Speaker.

5 minutes later I was about to hang up the phone, But I heard someone's Voice, I remember that voice it was Other then Sam himself.

If you want to see your Boyfriends again, Come down to the Abandoned factory near the University, and one more thing If you even try calling For help I'll chop of their Head. Sam said to scare us.

Sam your so dead when we get there. I threaten Don't worry they are in good hands Now be Good dears and Come to the factory. He said

So me and Lynx Had to get ready. But when I saw Lynx She was in a Robotic cat Suit.

She told me she has Been Working on that suit for 2 years.(on top is the Outfits they are Wearing their Original Fortnite outfits) And we went off.

Lynx's POV

Once me and Bright made it to the factory We Looked out it for a Few seconds. Dang this Must be really old. yeah its over 200 years old,bright told me
                                  ⬇
           This is the Abandoned Factory

 yeah its over 200 years old,bright told me                                  ⬇           This is the Abandoned Factory

We tried looking for a Way in But the only way is the window. Bright told me she couldn't get up there and open the door she found and told me I had to do it. So I went up to the window wasn't high of a Drop. So we dropped down and Open the door from the other side. And Saw bright walking in. we looked around and Saw nothing. we're wonder if they gave us the wrong place.

when we heard a scream we knew this was the place.There was a iron door, we walked to it,and it opened,strange.we Walked in and Saw meowscles and drift beat up,tied in a chair. i walked up to meowscles to see if he was ok.He looked at me with worried eyes. when i was going to say something we heard the door shut. i saw sam and john holding a crowbar and a baseball bat.

i took off my mask, and meowscles looked surprised, He was working with  black cat and he never knew that i worked with him at the Agency.

Sam walked to me with the bat in his hang getting ready to hit me,since i have the suit on i can easily dodge him.i put back on my mask and Attacked him while bright was fighting john im not going to lie,they are weak.sam and john were out cold.so i called the cops to come get them. After the phone call i went to untie meowscles and bright untied Drift.Once i untied Meowscles he got up and hugged me tightly. i hugged back.

Meowscles POV

im so happy they came for us and im still surprise the lynx was my partner from the agency. i dident worry about that,a few minutes later police came and took john and sam away. and pharametics came and checked on me and Drift,we had a couples scraches and bruises,but we'll live.

im so happy that they are going to jail. Now I can Finally Be bully Free.

Hey Guys, man this is the longest I've ever did and Plus it was easy to type since I typed this on a laptop so yeah

Bye my Blueberries