Chapter 9:College

meowscles POV

Me and Lynx Has Been Dating for 2 Months Now. I got to see her Everyday since we're going to the same college. I have Everything Packed Up, And Lynx Went back to her House to got get her things Before coming Back here.

Going to Fortnite University is a 3 hour Drive. So I met with Drift and Bright and I drove behind them, since they Know where they are going. Me and Drift stayed on call so We can know where to go.

Once we Arrived, We got our rooms And We unpacked Everything.

Me and Drift share a Room and Lynx and Bright share One.

Lynx Told Drift and Bright the Truth about her forgetting them. They told her it was Nothing to worry About. So they forgave her.

Only sad Part we all don't have the same Classes. I mean I really want to become a Agent I need some serious training to be that. I don't know about Lynx, Drift or Bright, they never told me what they wanted to be. I'll Just wait.

Since we didn't have school on the first day here. We invited Lynx and Bright for a Movie day. We watched (insert Movie name) we had a Blast.

After the movie we just talked About some random Stuff, like relationships and Other things.

I've told Drift and Bright that me and lynx Were Dating. They were happy for us.

Bright bombers POV (Finally)

I'm so happy for them, I knew they had a Thing for Eachother, I just knew it.

Finally My Best friend finally got someone in her life. I'm proud

Me And Lynx Went back to our room that was on the other side of The Universe it took us like 10 minutes to get there.

Once we Arrived we I took a Shower then lynx took a Shower and We got in our pj's and We went to bed. I'm still happy about their Relationship I wonder it it's going to Stay like that until they die. Same for me and Drift.

Man, do you guys Want me to Continue this story.

Also Plz Follow Kingkobra1537  he is Kind Person and He supports me and I support him. he Is the best

Also if you play fornite my Account is MxmiBerry15

if you want to play I'll try to add you as Possible.