Chapter 7: Graduation Party

Meowscles Pov

It's been 5 months since lynx Showed up, And new and her are becoming Beat friends again.

I really want to Move from the friend part. And be with her.

I still had a huge crush on her and I can make it go away.

And Graduation is Right around the corner. Since im in 12th I'm graduating.

Since it was summer vacation drift invited Us to a party on the beach. How could I say no. It was a Graduation party.

I had to find my Bathing suit. Once I found it I put everything I need in my bag.

And went to the beach. I took my car since I know how to drive. It took me 25 minutes to get there.

Once I arrived I saw drift waiting for me.

Once he saw me he ran over to me. He told me to come on and We went to the beach. There were a lot of students. Like a lot.

So I went to the Bathroom and Change. Once I was done I went to my spot on the beach.I layed down on my towel and relaxed.

Once I was relaxing I shadow figure block my Light. I open my eyes to see who it was.

I looked and I blushed hard. It was lynx. She told me if I was ok. I didn't answer.

Lynx's POV

Meowscles looked really red I told him What was Wrong and he didn't say anything. Maybe it was the sun.

So I pulled him up and took him to the water. He looked at me if he was Terrified.

So I pushed him in, he grabbed me and pulled me With him. We bothed laugh. Drift came by and told us if we were alright.

Meowscles said we were fine. Drift gave him a look that meowscles hated. So he ran out the water and Chase Drift around the beach.

Drift's POV

Meowscles kept chasing me and Damn he is fast.

But when he Caught me he told me why I made the Face.

Dude come on you know why I hate that face, He said.

I told him that I remember he had a crush on lynx.

He blushed mad.

I laughed.

He punch me in the Arm and we went back to our spot.

My Girlfriend Bright Bomber was talking to lynx. I'm glad that they were finally Talking.

Bright bomber's POV

So lynx I have one little question.

What is it? She said

Do you have a Crush on meowscles? I Said.

She Blushed, N-n-no She said

I know you do your shuddering. I told her.

Fine I do. She said.

It's alright I won't tell him. I promise her.

Thanks Bright. She thank me.

Meowscles POV

We've been at the party for 5 hours. I had fun.

I was able to talk to lynx with blushing hard. Also Turns out that me Drift, Bright and lynx Are going to the same college.

I'm so happy that I can still see them.

Then I went to my car but lynx stop me.

I told her what was Wrong?

She told me If she can Stay with me until we go to college.

That won't be until 2 months. She said that her Grandma is in the Hospital and She doesn't like being alone.

I smiled and told her she can. She smiled and then hugged me. I hugged her back. And Went into the Car.

No ones POV

Well I hope to tell her/him my feelings. They both thought.

Tomorrow I'll post chapter 8 so stay in touch