Chapter 2:The new Student is.....

Meowscles pov-
I woke up because school. Man I hate it but you have to learn. Soo deal with it. I got in my school clothes. I wore a blue shirt with Jeans with some boots. i Looked funny. i bet everyone will laugh. im stupid.

 im stupid

(I know he doesn't like to wear a shirt but whatever)

So I walked to Mr. M's Class and waited for the bell. As soon as he walked the new student followed him. I remember who she was. I Remember her before she disappeared. How? She said her name is Lynx and she's 18 years old. He tolded her to sit next to me. She asked me if I was the person who saved her. I said yeah I was the person who saved you. She said thanks. And the day went by.

Mrs. S Science class was the only class I loved. We learn about alot of things. After the class was over I went to the class everyone hates,Math.

Mr. B's Math class was to hard I mean I'm in 12th grade so it had to be hard.
I also wonder why did lynx did not remember me. Mabye she hit her head. I'll figure it out.

Me and Lynx  and Drift with his Gf were in the same lunch period. Lynx didn't have anyone to sit next to. So I asked Drift and his girlfriend if we can sit with her. They both said sure. So we asked if we can sit next to Lynx, she said Alright. So we Talked and lynx was talking to drift's girlfriend Bright bomber.(sorry if I spelled her name wrong) funny lynx and Bright were best friends and She doesnt remember her.

After lunch we went our separate ways.

Lynx's POV-

That cat boy is weird. Like he saved me, he sat next to me at lunch, what else is there. He reminds me of someone. Like
It's making my head hurt. its weird,But you have to let it slide.He just save me.i didnt even thank him.He reminds me of someone,But who is he? I need to find out.his name is so familiar.

After school i went home,i saw him.He lives right next to me.so i ran inside my house.My grandma was making her famous pie.She asked me if i want any. i told her that i was fine.I really not hungry right now.I started to work on my homework.Then i went to sleep. and when i woke up i got dressed and went straight to school.

Meowscles POV-

I woke up and saw lynx run to school.So i got dressed and left.When i got there she was still confused on where her classes are.Its her second day it happened to me in ninth. But she was here before. i guess she did hit her head or something.Sooo.... i helped her find them.i was late to 3rd period ,because i help lynx out.i told Mrs.S that i helped someone out to find their classes. She let it slide. After 3rd  period it was Gym My favorite class.And Drift was there to.when i arrived Mr.S was there,he told me that we were playing dodgeball. I love Dodgeball,im very good at it.And im on the dodgeball team for our school.

Mr.s put us into teams,And drift was on my side.I diden't know lynx would be here. Mr.s let her sit because shes a new student.Werid did everyone hit their head no one remembers her.

When the game started i grabbed a ball and hit someone. When the game ended,everyone was tired and sweaty. We all got in the Showers and Cleaned off.we had 10 minutes to spare.so we went back in the gym and hanged out. you must be wondering that im a cat and i dont like water.Boi,im not that type of cat.Sooo, anyway me and Drift was talking about the next Boys Day out because tomarrow was Saturday. 3rd period ended want we seperated to our next class.

*Time Skip*

Lunch is Also my Favorite period,the food here is Amazing.Me drift and Bright bomber sat with lynx,We Also asked  with we can all be friends. She said Alright. Then was talked and Talked.Bright told us if we can go to her B-Day on sunday. we All said sure.lynx didnt say anything. But a few seconds later she said she will go.Thank god we have no school on Monday.

After school we all headed home and talked on eachothers phones,Surprisingly lynx gave me her number.

I freaking have to type this on my laptop. actully,i enjoy typing fast.
Also sorry for the short chapter again i think all the chapters will Be this short.

Bye my Blueberries