Chapter 12:7 years Later -Ending

Meowscles

Man I'm done with college and Got a Job at the agency,my boss is Midas and I've met amazing People.

Tntina is A very funny person she's Now what I call my second best friend,Because drift is still my first.

Brutus,Man Me and Him had armwrestle and Man he's tough,But not tougher them me.

Skye,She's Awsome with her little Pet-Hat Ollie.she showed me all of her Adventures and They looked Awsome.

And then my Boss Midas,He can Be a little strict,But he knows How to make your Day Go from sad to happy.

I wish Lynx can See this,But she's Taking care of our son and Daughter Kit and Vix.
Twins Man,

I still need To propose to her we've been dating for 4 years Now. I'll be ready for that.

I went home and Saw kit and vix Playing with their Toys and I saw lynx Came from the kitchen.

I looked at the Pictures on the counter saw her and Bright. Lynx Was in her cat Suit,
Man She hasn't wore that for 7 years since the incident that happened. It was all Broken,it Broke her Heart that she couldn't Wear it anymore.

Lynx decided to quit the agency with kit and Vix was Born, that was 4 years ago.

I went up to her and Gave her a Tight hug. With a Kiss on the cheek. That made her Feel alot better. I'm glad it did.

But I still Feel Bad,But hey i know she's worried that i might die, But I'm fast I can Destroy anything in my path.

I Just I finally got her Back after all the adventures we went on. Like her not remember anyone or Teachers not remembering her. me and Drift gets kidnapped and she can and Saved us.

But,That's in the past and I'm Loving it.i also heard that Bright and Drift has a Kid Named Bright drifter.

No one can Bother my family never again.i need to Protect kit,Vix and Lynx.

I'LL PROTECT YOU ALL.

alright My Blueberries sorry if it had to end this Way i know you loved the Story,But at least it was the Best I can do.