Chapter 3: Boys night

Meowscles POV

When we All Left school Drift and I Went to my house because of that Boys Night . He told me that the werid thing is The teachers doesn't remember lynx or she doesn't remember us.

Maybe something bad happen that I wasn't Apart of or something.

As me and Drift was walking down the street we seen a Werid car, That wasn't there before. It was all black and very Small. I told him let's not go near it. He Agreed.

When everyone showed up at the house we're trying to figure out on what to eat. Drift and Black knight were arguing about Having pizza or Tacos. Black knight lost, so pizza it is.

When the Pizza came We All Chow down on it. It was Delicious. i mean who doesnt love Pizza.Not Black Knight.

When we ate pizza ,We talked About alot of things,Like weird things i do not want to say.

Drifts POV

When we were eating Pizza i looked out the window that same Car was there. Im creeped out.I told Meowcles that that car was there still. he told me mabye someone is trying to kill us idk.So i dident worry About it.Im warning him that car is trouble.He dident believe me.

4 Hours passed and we just finished watching movies.we watched like 3 movies.Ikonic told us That he has a girlfriend.He dident tell us that before.He told us when we get to school.He would show us. Never Even said her name.

It was time when everyone had to leave. As i was getting ready to leave meowscles stopped me. He told me That to be careful Because that could be a kidnapper or something in that car.

Then i left and went home.

Sorry if its short but ill make a next one soon.