Chapter 10:Bullies

Meowscles POV

Man im in science class and I'm bored I sat there and listen for 2 hours. My teacher Is so tired of teaching i can see it on his face. priceless

Once class ended I went to My Room since it was my last period. I saw drift he ended an Hour ago, I guess he waited for me.

Me and him did some Bro stuff, like play games and We Also talked About how our relationships Been going. And how boring College is.

Since it was Night and we got no school tomorrow we decided to take the girls out on a Double date. Drift said it was a great idea. He haven't hanged out with them for awhile. So we went to sleep to go tell them in the morning.

In the morning

it took us like 10 minutes to get there, i relized they are on the other side of the university. Man why do they have to be that far? i also relizedt hat boys and girls are seperated. so thats why.

As me and Drift was Walking to their dorm, We got stopped By People who I've never want to see again.

Well well well look who it is, one of them said.

We've never thought to see you two here, The other one said.

Look John and Sam can you guys leave us Alone, I don't even know how you guys even Enrolled here. Drift told them.

We can't tell you that so Buzz off will you two.John said

How about you buzz off and Leave us Alone you Bi***, I said Angerly

So same Decided to try to punch me in the face And of Course He missed. So I punched him knocking him Out.

And then John try to Punch Drift but yet again got knocked out too.

They may be our Bullies, But man they are weak as Crap. Then we went to lynx and Bright.

We told them Everything, bright gave me "are you serious" face.

Man they really are weak*Bright said with a chuckle

Yep they are they are the weakest bullies in the world. I said

So anyway..... We was wondering if you two would like to have a Double date Us four. Drift said

That's a Great idea. The girls said in sync

Well, Tomorrow at 5:00 we'll come get you then.

Alright 5:00 it is See you guys tomorrow*Lynx Said

As we left, I got hit in the back of the head with something and I blacked out.
I woke up and see tied in a Chair.

I see Drift still Knocked out cold,
Who could of done this?I thought

Guys who did you think is Behind this Take a Big Guess.