Chapter 4:Who was that?

meowscles Pov

When everyone left i stayed home and watch some funny cat videos. When i was done watching them i went straight to bed Because i was really Really tired.

In the morning

I woke up to my Alarm,Gosh i wish i can sleep forever.

Drift called me and told me Today was Brights Birthday. So I got up and changed into something. Hoodie and some Jeans and Boots.

As I was Walking I seen a shadow of a cat but it looked Human. I looked it was a Robotic Cat. It looked like a female.

So I walked away, until she saw me. I was scared. I fell on the ground. She held her hand out and told me it would be ok I'm not going to hurt you.

I told her Who she was, She told me she was Black cat and Worked at the agency. I work there to But I never seen her around.

She told me she was New. I guess she already knew Who I was. I looked at the time I told her I had to go. And I ran off.

When I arrived at Drifts House EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING was Decorated like Everything. It was Brights 18th Birthday. They stared Dating when they were 15 years old. I mean in 9th grade.

An hour later lynx Finally arrived. She told us she had something to do. Weird she was Never late for anything.

When the party Ended everyone went home. Finally, Im Fucking Free from this. FINALLY!!!!!

I'm still wonder who that black cat was. she works At the Agency just like me. Midas said we were getting a new Agent.

Since we got no School Monday. Midas Said we got a mission to do. So we did it on Monday.

Plus I'm very good at missions. And Shadow we are trying to destroy them.

Brutus Betrayed us and Moved to shadow. How dare he. Only if things go South he would Still be in Ghost.

So Midas told me to take rest for Monday. And I will do that.

(𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕚 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕪.)