Chapter 2. What happened after the fight

Spark's POV"

"Well shit" I thought to myself "Not only did i break my promise to my mom, but i also got suspended for a week". When i got back to my place i went to my room, and locked the door. After that i started crying to myself "Why arceus why? all i wanted was a chance to start fresh, and a chance at love. But clearly you hate me, since 1 my dad died before i started high school, and 2 anytime i meet someone new, bad shit happens" . This is true since when i first met Flare, i was unable to handle getting called names, a kid called me a weakling, so I used thunderbolt on him, but instead of aiming for the for the ground in front of him (like I do nowadays, for intimidation purposes) i aimed for his head. I'm glad he still wanted to be friends after that. But anyway, i was just crying to myself about how i burned down the bridge of Diamond's friendship. But i don't blame her, Flare told me afterward that what had happened was pretty scary (even to him). I just wish that Diamond had given me a second chance, like Flare did. 

                                                                                   Flare's POV

When me and Silver got back from school we heard crying in Spark's room. When we went to check it out we found Spark's lying on the floor, curled up, crying to himself. "Hey bro, you ok?" I asked him "NO *sniff* I'M NOT OK,*sniff* everyone from school *sniff* is scared of me" he said through tears. "That's not true" I said, he replied with "Yes it is".  I asked him why he thought this, "I was planning on waiting for you 2, but some of the Seniors that left early after lunch kept staring at me and backing away from me, so i left and came home" he told us. " I So what are you planning on doing to try and get Diamond to love/trust you again?" i asked him his ears perked up "How did you you know i had a crush on her?!" Spark asked me, "oh, it was fairly obvious, i mean you blushed when she made eye contact with you. Plus, she sat down at our table, so it's obvious she wanted you as a friend". "Well i plan on trying to meet up with her before school,  and i will try to explain what happened. And if that doesn't work then, i guess i don't know what I'll do." he said. "Can I be alone with my thoughts for a while?" he asked me, "sure, i guess you need sometime to think, just come down when its time for diner. Silver will cook tonight, since you're upset (since Spark is the usual cook) talk to you then, see ya in a bit" i said. 

                                                                                   TIME SKIP  (still flare's POV)

"SPARK?! Come on down" i called, when he didn't come down i went to check on him, turns out he fell asleep.

                                                                                  Diamond's POV

Walking back from school, I still just couldn't that a sweet Pokémon like Spark could do that much damage to someone else (even if that Pokémon is a bully). I thought to myself "I hope he comes up to me and tries to explain. Reason being I like him, and i want to be friends (if not more)". when i got home I just ate some salad and chicken, and went to bed.

Date of chapter added. 4/23/20

I'm sorry theres not as many word as the first two, the next one wil have much more. I wrote this at midnight, cuz i didnt want to forget

sneak peak, the next page/chapter includes a rekindling a "broken" friendship, and less depression for our Boi spark.