Finding Voltage

Diamond's POV

I'm worried about Spark. He's locked himself in his room, hasn't came out for three days. "Spark please come out" i said "no, i'm afraid my emotions are making me dangerous and unstable" he said crying "but physical pain goes away, while emotional pain will last forever" i said "but i don't want to hurt you, so please leave me alone. I'm already a monster" he said "no you're not" i said "yes i am, i killed a pokemon because he fainted you" he said "i almost killed Brycen for insulting my dad, who i thought was dead"  he said "besides we both know the only reason the town treats me well is because they're scared of my power". "but i'm not scared of you, neither are you other friends" i said. "hmph" he said. He opened the door, and i tackled him giving him a hug. "oh thank you Spark" i said crying "i still don't want to hurt you, i'm afraid the rage i feel right now puts everyone in danger" he said, his ears twitching with rage. "i don't care, i'd rather get a little shocked than be away from you" i said. A knock at the door, and another note. Spark grabbed it, opened it, and took off. "SPARK WAIT, not again" i said

                                                                                        Spark's POV

Meet at (location) in 10 minutes. That's what the letter said. I took off to (location). I found Storm and a Jolteon. As i got closer the Jolteon started to look like Voltage. "dad?" i said "who are you?" the Jolteon asked "it's me Lightning" i said "i don't know you" he said. "hello Spark i see you got both letters" Storm said "who is this?" i asked "why it's Voltage of course" Storm said. "no it's not" i said "my dad died 5 years ago". "but he actually didn't" Storm said "yes he did, i saw him die" i said "no, you saw a hologram die" Storm said "you see my father replaced you father with a hologram that day. Voltage's memory was erased". "you little bitch. COME HERE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" i yelled "Step away from Master Storm" Voltage said "dad? please remember me" i said "i do not take orders from you" he said. I cried, i can't believe my dad didn't remember me. "Storm, i swear i will fucking murder you" i said "if you don't want Voltage to die, then i suggest you back off" Storm said (warning intense swearing ahead, read at your own risk. you have been warned) "fuck you bitch , you fucking piece of fucking shit. you deserve to fucking burn in fucking hell you piece of bitchy shit" i said. "you kiss your girlfriend with that mouth"  Storm remarked "no, but i will rip off your head with this mouth" i said growling "Voltage, take care of him" Storm said "sir yes sir" he said. "i'm not going to fight you dad" i said "i have no problem hurting you" Voltage said "go the fuck ahead. I will not fight you" i said. Voltage used hyper beam and knocked me out. I woke up at home. 

                                                                                       Diamond's POV

I found Spark knocked out on an island. "SPARK" i yelled. I picked him up and brouht him home. As i walked home all the other pokemon were whispering. "what a fucking weakling" someone said, i walked up to them "what was that?" i asked "i said he's a fucking weakling" he said again, "one more time please i just want to make sure i know what you said" i said "i said he's a fucking weakling" he said. "BITCH HE'S STRONGER THAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU COMBINED" i yelled, "i'm s-s-s-s-sorry" he said "YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE, NONE OF YOU DO" i yelled "i'm s-s-s-sorry, i didn't mean it" he said "yes you did, you said it three times" i said "i should strike you where you stand" i said my eyes glowing. "but i'm not, but if you insult my boyfriend again, i'll let him strike you" i said "now fuck off". I put him on his bed, and curled up beside his bed. He woke up three days later, the whole time i was saying "please don't die Spark. Please don't let him die Arceus" i said "please just don't die Lightning, i don't care if you don't remember me, i want you to stay alive" i said crying. When he woke up i was overjoyed "LIGHTNING" i yelled crying. "hey Jewels, i'm sorry i made you worry" he said. "so what happened why'd you run off?" i asked "I met up with Storm, he...." Spark paused "he had Voltage...... But Voltage didn't remember me, he's under Storm's control" he said "and if i try to attack Storm, he'll kill Voltage". "i thought Voltage was dead" i said "so did i, but he's not" Spark said. "I love you Spark, i want to help you find a way to help Voltage" i said "i love you too Jewels" he said nuzzling against me. We just held each other for a while, when Flare stormed in "WHAT THE FUCK SPARK" he yelled. "Flare, think about what you're doing. I'm in a shitty frame of mind (not mine XD)" Spark threatened "Spark, shut the FUCK up" Flare yelled "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU LEAVE DIAMOND" he yelled "FLARE YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUHG" Spark yelled "Spark, please calm down" i said "FLARE!" Spark yelled "I LEARNED MY DAD IS A-FUCKING-LIVE" Spark yelled "oh" Flare said calming down "STORM'S FATHER FUCKING BRAINWASHED HIM, MY OWN FUCKING FATHER DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER ME" Spark yelled "you may not know where your father is Flare. But at least your father remembers you" Spark said "i'm sorry Spark, i didn't know" Flare said "yeah, maybe ask next time" Spark replied "fine, bye" Flare said leaving. "i'm going to my room" Spark said "and locking it for the rest of my life". 

                                                                                       Spark's POV

I went to my room, and broke the lock. "Spark please come out" Diamond said "i'm sorry Jewels but if i leave this room, i will kill Storm. Which will cause him to kill Voltage, because Voltage keeps watch" i said "i don't want to kill again" i said "but i don't want to be away from you" Diamond said "i'm sorry, i love you and i want to be with you forever. But i don't want to live with everyone afraid of me" i said "you mean you're going to kill yourself?" she asked "no, that would cause you to kill yourself" i said "i don't want that, no matter how much i want to kill myself" i said. "I love you Spark. I have to go to the market and buy food" Diamond said "i'll be here when you get back" i said. I went to sleep and hoped i would never wake. I was woke up by the sound of Diamond banging on my door. "Spark please open up" she said crying "no, i don't want to hurt you" i said "you're not a danger to me" she said "didn't i almost hit you in my sleep?" i asked. no reply . "exactly i'm a danger to everyone" i said "it was an accident" she said "doesn't matter" i said "please just open the door" she said. I opened the door and Diamond hugged me. I stayed standing unfazed. "thank you Spark" she said. "only for you" i replied "anyone else and i'd stay in there". I gave her a kiss on the head. "i just don't know what i'm going to do" i said crying, "well locking yourself in your room certainly won't help" Diamond said.

                                                                                   Storm's POV

I can't believe my plan worked, now i'm free to recruit as many members as i want. "you can stop now Ditto" I said "ok" he said going back to his gooey self. "I can't believe he fell for it" i said. "yeah, he's pretty gullible" Ditto said "he sure is" i said. you see i found a picture of Voltage, and made ditto copy it. Hehehehehehe. "i control Spark once again" i said evilly. 'you sure do sir" Ditto said "you sure do".

Oh no's. I hope you enjoyed <3.

Date of chapter added- 5/10/20