Chapter 12. Alone

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what to do. Oh btw this happens on the same day as Spark's date with Diamond. Just a heads up.

                                                                                         Amber's POV

This morning i woke up and saw Hunter brushing his teeth. "MORNING HUNTER" i yelled, and startled him "OI, you trying to give me a heart attack?" he asked. i just laughed "So this is what you look like when your fur isn't brushed" i said, "you look good". "I perfer to keep my fur brushed. Anyway i have to go to school" he said "awwww, wish i could come" i said "well, you could some, but you'd have to file a studential form, to apply to be a student at the high school i go to" Hunt said. "ok then i will" i said. As we were walking i noticed a manectric "HI" i yelled, he turned around and said "Hello", he noticed me and Hunter, and was about to say something but Hunter cut him off "Don't even try" Hunter said. "Whatever, i'm Thunder by the way" The manectric said, and dashed off. We kept walking and saw Silver and Flare walking together "HELLO" i called to them, Flare turned his head, and they Stopped. "oh hello" Silver said "Hey you two" Flare said. "Hey, Thunder said hi to us" Hunter said "Actually Amber yelled hello first". "yup" i said, "why, do you guys not like Thunder or something?" i asked. "he's the main reason why Spark and Diamond are dating" Flare said. "isn't that good?" i asked, "it is, but the way he did it, well, let's just say it didn't help his relationship with neither Spark nor Diamond" Hunt said. "oh" i said "hey, why are you here" Flare asked "are you a student?" he asked, "not yet, but i want to apply to become a student" i said "oh, cool" Silver said "Well, i'll show you to the principles office" Hunter said "then i have to go to class", "ok, i'll follow you" i said. We got to the office, hunter left i filled out the forms "Ok, you're in, you start tomorrow" the principle said. "YAY!" i said, i went back to Hunter's place and just slept.

                                                                                     Hunter's POV

I was brushing my teeth when Amber woke up "MORNING HUNTER" she yelled, I was so startled. "OI, you tryin to give me heart attack?" i asked. she complemented my messy fur. "Anyway, i have to go to school" i said "awww, wish i could come"  she said "you could apply for becomming a student" i said, "ok, i will do that" she replied. As we were walking she said hi to thunder who came over "Don't even try it" i warned him. "whatever, i'm Thunder by the way" Thunder said. As we kept walking, we found Silver and Flare walking together "HELLO" Amber yelled to them. Flare turned, stopped and waited for us. "hello" Silver said "hey you two" Flare said "Hello mates, Thunder said hi to us" i said "do you guys not like him?" Amber asked. Oh right she's new "He's the reason Spark and Diamond are together" Flare said "isn't that good?" Amber asked "it is, but the way he did it, welll. Let's just say it didn't help his relationship with either of them" i said. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Flare asked Amber "are you a student?" "not yet" she replied. "Come on let's get you to the principle's office, follow me" i said. When we got there i left to go to class. I sat down "Hey Hunt, do you like Amber" Silver asked "Maybe,  depends on what you mean by like" i said "Like meaning love" she said "then yes, but i'm not sure how i love her" i said.

                                                                                   TIME SKIP LUNCH

"Hmmm, i wonder where Spark, and Diamond are" i said. "He brought her on a date, to the Ice Crystal caves" Flare said "apparently he finished their homework from today" Silver said "Oh, well Amber applied to be a Student" i said. "oh yay" Silver said "so now there's three boys, and three girls in our friend group now" Flare said "yup" i replied. Brycen came over. "Hello, i just wanted to apologis for all the things i've done" he said "why now?" i asked "because Spark scares me" he said "I forgive you" i said. "bye" he said. "I'm happy for Spark, he needed someone in his life"

                                                                               TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL

I walked home, and found Amber asleep on the couch, it was late so i picked her up and put her in her own bed "Wow, she is light" i said, i went to my room, and read some books and studied for tests. It got late, so i turned off my lamp and went to sleep.

So now amber is a student. YAY.

Date of chapter added-4/27/20

enjoy