Storm's Return

Storm's POV

I was pacing in the cell Spark locked me in. Eventrually i decicided to  sleep. When i woke up i saw Spark standing "well well well, the prodigy returns" i said faintly. "cut the crap"  Spark said "i'm here to let you out. Lucky for you i'm not a heartless monter, unlike you", "oh? what makes you think i wont attack or recruit new pokemon?" i asked "this" Spark replied showing me a scythe made out of lightning "well well well, i didn't think you needed a weapon" i said "i's a move i learned" he said "i'm bringing you with me to eat some food you must be hungry". "i am indeed very hungry" i said "don't get to happy you paying for it, you're rich after all" he said. We left the cells and met up with Spark's friends "OH NO, HE ERASED SPARK'S MIND AGAIN" Flare yelled "calm down Flare, i unlocked his cell, he's paying for our food" Spark said "i never agreed to that" i said "you want to go back to the cell hungry" Spark asked "fair enough" i said "I still don't trust him" Hunter said "i mean he erased your mind" Amber said "i'm sorry for that" i said "well then why did you do it?" Diamond asked "because i needed a soldier to fight for me no matter what" i said "doesn't fucking matter" Diamond said "well how about i-" i started, then i caught Spark's eyes. Oh bother that stupid Lightning Scythe. I'll have to ask  him about that.

                                                                                   Spark's POV

I sat down by Storm and Diamond and ordered myself a chicken salad. "yummm" i said digging in "your welcome" Storm said "I wasn't thanking you, in fact you should be thanking me for not letting rot in that cell" i said. "thank you" Storm replied. "your not welcome" i said "i still hate your guts". "i get that" Storm said "but glaring at me isn't gonna kill me" he said. "NO, BUT THIS IS!" i yelled using Thunder Scythe, nah that's just wishful thinking. That's true" Diamond said shaking me out of my thoughts. "yeah i know that but what else can i do that doesn't involve hurting him" i said "so until i stop being mad at him, in about never, i'll just glare scythes (HAHA... comedy) at him." Flare and Hunter laughed, they got my joke. Storm looked scared. Everyone else was confused. "Storm? you ok?" Diamond asked "yeah i'm fine, it's just that. Scythes are muuuch sharper than daggers" Storm said laughing. We finished eating and i walked Storm to a clearing and said "i'll be checking in on you regularly making sure your not recruiting members", "if i find out you...well" i said prepping my scythe "you know what'll happen". "yeah yeah" Storm replied. "now scram" i yelled. And he ran off. Hmmf, good. I ran back to Diamond who was chatting with everryone else. "Hey where's Storm?" Diamond asked "i let him go, i'm too nice fo my own good" i said "YOU WHAT!?!?" everyone yelled "don't worry, he knows what'll happen if he tries anything" i said, Flare and Hunt got the message. "what does that mean?" Diamond asked "it means he'll be a lot of pain.".

 As we walked home Diamond asked "hey Sparky? what really happened on the day that i was fainted". "ummm, i really don't want to tell you" i said "but i can't keep a secret from you". "ugh, fine i'll tell you what happened. After you fainted, i set you on the ground and walked towards Bruce. I used charge i tanked his dark pulse because i was to angry to dodge. i used thunderbolt but i was to angry to aim, i dodged his attack and the dark pulse hit you. i was so angry i learned a new move. Thunder Scythe." i said using the move on the ground "and i royally messed up, i blacked out. when i came to i found Bruce cut up" i said "even that is an understatment.". "now can you see why i didn't want to tell you?" i asked the now very scared Diamond. "yeah, now i know" she said dashing off towards home. "FUCK" i yelled "i didn't want to tell her". Now my only love is scared of me again. I walked to Flare's place and told him what happened. "what's your plan to fix it?" Flare asked "nothing, i can't do anything, i have to just give her time to think about it" i answered "wow, i hope she decides to forgive you" Silver said, "i doubt it, she said she'd only give me one second chance" i said "well it was good talking, i'm going now.  BYE".