The date

Spark's POV

My leg was fully healed, see told ya i heal fast. "Hello Di" i said giving my girlfriend a kiss on the cheek". "well you're in cheery mood today. what for?" she asked "well i'm finally out of that stupid cast. and i finally healed. I wanted to heal myself with Thunderbolt, but i decided to be mature about it" i said "hey, let's go to the........" i said "hey where have you always wanted to go for a date?" i asked "how are you so energetic?" she asked "oh well running is my primary way of releasing energy, and since i haven't been able to run i've been storing it up" i said zipping around the house making food. "oh well, how about we go to the Pokemon races" she said "you can go in as a runner" she said "awwww, really, you know i've always wanted to race, but i think if i win to many i'll get kicked out" i said still zipping around "well then save your stored up energy" she said "can't, but i have enough to last me about a week and a half, without sleep" i said "oh brother, just make sure you don't cause to much of a screen (i respelled screen like four times without realizing i forgot the, r)" she said "gotcha" i said "here you go" i said "fresh pancakes, heart shapes for you" i said "be right back" i said i rushed to Flare's and Silvers, i knocked rapidly Flare opened the door. "here, fresh pancakes for you and Silver" i said "uhhh thanks? it's good to see you up and moving" he said "i can't stop" i said, "bye" i said zipping over to Hunter's. Knocked rapidly "Hey Hunt, did you know your burn makes have faded slightly?" i asked. the energy heightened my focus "um no? why are you here?" he asked "here fresh pancakes for you and Amber" i said "oh, thanks. By the way it's good to see you up and moving" Hunter said "SPARKY" Amber yelled tackling me "oh hey Amber i brought you my special Pecha berry pancakes" i said "awwww, you didn't have to" she said "yeah, but i am unable to stop moving" i said "bye" i said zipping to Eclipse. I knocked rapidly once more "hello, did you know that the ring on your forehead is slightly lighter than all the others?" i asked "umm no i didn't" she said "here i brought you some pancakes" i said "oh thanks, its great to see you're moving again" she said "oh, well i can't stop" i said. I zipped to Ness's place. I knocked again "hey Ness, nice place you got here" i said "umm thanks?" he said "hi Lightning" Aurora said "hi Aurora" i said "here, i brought pancakes" i said giving them a bag of cakes "thank you" Ness said "it's good to see you moving again Light" Aurora said "i am unable to stop" i said "bye" i said, and dashed home "boo i'm back" i said "boo?" she said "did i say that, huh i guess i can't stop talking either" i said "sorry". "no need, i like it, but stick to Di" she said "ok" i said "want a ride?" i asked "umm no thanks, i think it would be hazardous to my health" she said "fair enough" i said "c'mon let's go to the races" i said (this POV alone is 574 word not counting this little section)

                                                                                 Diamond's POV

We were walking to the races, well i assume Spark was running laps around the world. Arceus that boy has infinite energy. I saw him run by, spark were literally flying off him. "SPARK" i yelled he stopped "yes my love?" he said making me blush "stop running so fast, the sparks coming off you are literally shocking others" i said "oh, i'll slow down" he said "good" i said.  We met Thunder, actually Spark crashed into him. "OW" he yelled "oh sorry friend" he said, then he realized what he said. "ugh". "friend?" Thunder asked. There was a bowl of mints nearby, we were in a restaurant, Spark was counting how many were in the bowl. "SPARK" i yelled "what?" he said "friend?" Thunder asked again "yes friend, i tolerate you, i mean you tried to get Storm to fix me" he said "you did?" i asked "yeah" he said "hey did Spark ingest liquid speed?" he asked "you could say that, he stored up all his energy from when he broke his leg" i said "now he's releasing it all". "oh, good luck" he said "thanks". "hey, let's order some food, i'm starved" Spark said "you ate an hour ago" i said "well i'm starved" he said "don't worry i'll pay". "mmk if you say so"  i said. he ordered Steak, pancakes, curry, fruit, French toast, and soup. "geez need some pokemon for that food?" i asked "nah" he said. "let's go to the track, i want into the races"" he said. "fine, it'll help get rid of the energy" i said. on the way there Spark gave me the goggles and his cap "i won't be able to race if i wear them, i was banned for winning to much" he said "oh really?" i asked "if they find out i'll just ask to keep racing, but to give the betting money to the second person." he said "good plan, we'll collect once?" i asked "yup" he said.

                                                                                       Spark's POV

we went down to the track i introduced myself as Bolt to some Rapidash "i want in" i said "ok then go down to the track and wait at the starting line" one of the Rapidash said "gotcha" i said and ran down, at a normal Pokemon speed. "you ok pal" someone said "huh yeah i'm fine" i said, shaking. "GO" a Rapidash yelled, the starting pistol was fired. I zipped around the track 4 times before the other Pokemon were at the first corner. "AND WE HAVE A WINNER" A Rapidash named Speed yelled "get out of here Spark you're banned remember" Speed said "yeah i know, but i can't keep running around shocking Pokemon" i said "huh?" Speed remarked "you see i broke my leg two weeks ago" i said "so all the energy i've been saving up is now getting released" i said "lemme keep racing but give the prize money to the second place" i said ."sure" Speed said. I raced for the whole day and exhausted myself to the point that i passed out.

                                                                                   Diamond's POV

I carried Spark home, as i was walking Spark said in his sleep "I love you Di" . "awwwww" i said "i love you too Sparky". I was walking when Thunder said "so speed incarnate finally slowed down". "yup, untill tomorrow morning" i said "when he'll be full of energy again". "well go get some sleep" Thunder said "i will, bye" i said. When i got home Spark woke up, kissed me and ran up to my room "oh no" i said. When i got there i found Spark curled into a ball asleep, but his ear's flicking and twitching. I got in bed and fell asleep.

I hope you enjoy, also i felt like this after i broke my foot, took two months to heal. I finally got it off yesterday, so i've been jogging, sprinting, and running. I've been eating a lot as well but have gained no weight because i run it off. anyway enjoy.

Date of chapter added- 5/6/20