Sparkles' new boyfriend

Sparkles' POV

Three days later I woke up to see Thunder sleeping against my door. "Thunder?" i asked, no reply. Wow, he's out cold. He fell over, and woke up "oh Sparkles, you're finally awake" he said smiling "Thunder you look horrible" i said "when did you last sleep?" i asked "two days ago" he said "oof" i said i smiled, got out of bed and hugged him "what's that for?" he asked, blushing "it's for staying by my side while i was unconscious" i said. "well, what was i supposed to do?" he asked scratching his head "i dunno, go to school" i said laughing... "Hey Sparkles?" Thunder asked "yeah roomie?" i said "i was wondering if... how do i word this?" he asked himself "i was wondering ifffff.... you'd go on a date with me?" he asked me. "yes, i'd gladly date you" i said laughing.  I hugged him and Lightning popped out from the door. "ummmm, hi" he said "were you spying on us" i asked "maybe, he told me he was gonna ask you out when you woke up, i wanted to make sure he did" Lightning said "well he did" i said and hugged Thunder. "awwwwww, im happy for you sis" Lightning said. Then the ground beneath him started to rumble. And an Arcanine was there. "sister?" he asked "YOU, get out of here" Lightning said growling. "before i cut you into pieces" he said "calm your jets" the Arcanine said "i simply wanted to congratulate an old friend" he said "I'm not your friend" Thunder said "and i never will be your friend Arc. You're the reason why my parents are the way they are" Thunder said "oh? and how is that?" I asked "he and his family challenged my parent's parents to the Champion family line thing" Thunder said. "well now i dislike you even more" Lightning said.

                                                                                     Spark's POV

Thunder asked Sparkles out, she said yes. I congratulated them. Then Arc popped up from under me. "You, get out of here" i said. "calm your jets, i'm here to congratulate an old friend" he said "i'm not your friend Arc" Thunder said. Apparently Arc is the reason Thunder's parents are the way they are. "Arc leave now for your own good" i said "ugh, fine" he said and used dig and vanished. "well, are you gonna tell everyone?" i asked "i'm not sure" Thunder said. "i think we should" Sparkles said. "then that's what we'll do" Thunder said. And we walked out. As we walked to the center of town where all our friends were going to meet up, Storm called over Sparkles. "So..." i said "yeah" Thunder replied. "i hope you know that you should do whatever you can to make sure Sparkles is safe" i said "i will, but you know she can take care of her self" Thunder said "yeah i know" i said. Sparkles joined us after a while "i'm back, ummmm Arc and Storm teamed up" she said "i figured they would eventually" i said "*sigh* i just can't get a break can i?" i said laughing "well, they plan on using me as bait for a trap for you Lightning" she said "figure, i'll bite" i said "i'll "fall" for the trap" i said "Lightning no don't" Sparkles said "if they think i'm dead then i'll finally get a break" i said "i'll finally be able to live in peace with my girlfriend" i said "but if they think you're dead they'll  be recruiting members" she said "ugh, you're right" i said. When we got to the town center, Thunder told everyone the big news. "congratulations" everyone said. 

                                                                                      Arc's POV

Grrrrrr, that stupid Jolteon. I hate him. As i was walking around i saw a Luxray walking around. He looked strong, i walked over. "hello, i'm Arc" i said "i'm called Storm" the Luxray said. He saw the cut on my side, "i see you've met Spark" he said "i did. Why? he your friend?" i asked "far from it. He hates my guts" he said "well, an enemy of my enemy is my friend" i said. "are you saying you want to team up with me?" Storm asked "yes" i replied "well then, i welcome you to Team Geostorm" he said. He called someone over and one of the Jolteon i saw before ran over "oh hey it's you" she said "Arc, meet Hertz" Storm said "i thought her name was Sparkles. She was with Thunder and Spark" i said "yeah i know. She works for me, i told her to infiltrate his friend group" Storm said "well she's dating Thunder" i said "oh? really?" Storm asked "yeah, but only so i'm not suspicious to them" Hertz said "oh, good job Hertz" Storm said. "well what's your plan to defeat Spark?" i asked "i'm not sure, i was planning on using Hertz to lure him into a trap, after all Spark thinks she's his sister" Storm said "huh. Trickery, i like it" i said and smiled. We spent the rest of the day creating a trap for Spark. I dug a hole using dig. it was shaped like a cone, it angled in as it went upwards. "he'll never escape this trap" Storm said.

Hope you enjoyed <3. have a great day

date of chapter added- 5/15/20