Chapter 3. Rekindling a broken friendship

Spark's POV

As i waited for school to get let out, sitting on a bench reading a book. When the final bell rang i stood up and waited until i saw her. "HEY DIAMOND, COME OVER HERE" i shouted. When she walked over i noticed she looked scared, *sigh* "hey, i just wanted to explain what happened, I'm not gonna hurt you" i said, "i don't know if i trust you" she replied. *sigh* "Well can i at least explain why i got so mad?" i asked, "go ahead" she said. "The reason I got so mad was because Brycen insulted my da-" i was interrupted by Diamond "yeah i know that, put that's no reason to beat someone half to death" "let me finish, i got mad because my father is dead, Brycen insulted a dead person" i said to her "oh" she replied. I continued "My dad died 4 years ago, when i was 13. i didn't even get the chance to say goodbye because he was attacked my a group of beedrill and scrafty, Brycen's Uncle to be exact. The reason i hadn't beaten him before was because i made a promise to my mom not to get in fights. But insulting my dad is a surefire way to get into a fight with me, to be honest i didn't think Brycen was foolish enough to do that. This is the reason i beat him half to death, i don't expect you to forgive me for not telling you, i just wanted to try and be friends again.". "So can we be friends again?" i asked.

                                                                                   Diamond's POV

"Do you think we can be friends again" Spark had asked me. i replied back "i don't know, this is a lot to  take in, i need some time to think about it. Mean while give me your phone number so i can call you with my answer." As i walked back home, i thought about Spark, mostly thinking about how cute he is and how soft his fur looks, then blushing, followed by scolding myself. But when i got home, i thought about all the stuff he talked about. When he called me over i was scared he would try to kiss me or some stupid shit like that, but he didn't surprisingly. I thought about how bad it felt when i lost my brother a year ago, but then i thought about how much hatred Spark (whom i thought couldn't harbor any grudges) felt towards Brycen. I mean it's bad enough losing your parent but if your in the same area as a person related to someone who helped end your parent's life, now that's true anger. So i decides to give him a second chance, I called him up, and we chatted "Hi Spark, i decided I'll give you a second chance", "REALLY!?!?!" he yelled, "yes really, just no more outbursts if you can help it" "ok, I'll try, HEY? do you want to go on a walk with me tomorrow after school?" he asked "sure, why not" i replied, what's the worst that could happen? "ok see you tomorrow" *click*

                                                                                   Spark's POV

YES YES YES YES YES!!!, i got a second chance, "WOOOHOOO" i yelled, "you ok?!" Flare yelled "I'm fine, Diamond agreed to give me a second chance, in fact we're going on a walk through the forest tomorrow.", "THATS GREAT" Silver yelled, Whereas Flare chose to embarrass me "so what are you gonna wear on you date?". I felt my face heat up "IT'SNOTADATEOKIGUESSITKINDOFISPLEASEDON'TJUDGEME" i yelled "anyway, i'm going to sleep, i cant wait, goodnight friends" "GOODNIGHT"

                                                                                   Silver's POV

"So, Flare, do you think that they'll end up dating?" i asked my boyfriend, he walked over, gave me a kiss and said "depends on where he brings her, and what happens", "I guess that's fair, anyway I'm happy for him, he really seems to like this new girl"  i said, "well why wouldn't he, i mean she's cute, she's nice, and she is easily flustered" Flare told me "Heyyy, what about me??" "don't worry you're still cuter". "Well i suppose we should get some sleep i want to bring spark clothes shopping for his date tomorrow." i said, "well get up to bed, I'm going to finish our homework" *yawn* Flare said. "ok, goodnight boo" i said "goodnight boo" he replied

hope you enjoyed, see i told you things start to look up for Spark

date chapter was added 4/24/20