Putting an end to the problem

Lightning's POV

I wake up with a groan. I then growl before pounding my fist on the ground. "IM STILL TO WEAK!" i say with a roar of anger. I stand up and let out a roar of rage as i feel something inside me snap. Then i feel a GIGANTIC surge of power flow through me. i growl and summon a Scythe to my paw, as i then turn the huge boulder into dust. I then fall to my knees and paws and break into tears. "i'll never be strong enough... i'll always be this weak, useless Jolteon..." i say as curl up into a ball as i continue crying. "i was too weak to protect my dad, i was to weak to protect Diamond from storm, then Arc. now im to weak to beat a Lucario, even with this strength" i say as tears soak my fur. i then stand up and swiftly dash home, appearing there instantly. only to find Diamond wasn't there. "D-DIAMOND?!" i call as i look in all the rooms. i realize Arc and Drake took her, and i collapse to my knees as i put my paws to my face before crying into them. I continue crying, before being filled with rage and growling as my eyes and ruff turn pitch black. i then stand up and walk out the door. i then growl as i begin losing control of my actions. i dash into the forest, going where the link lead me (Lightning can form a Psychic link with those close to him, like Diamond). I then find a building, i growl and put my paws on the wall. before blasting a hole in wall and entering the base. "oh, nice of you to drop in Lightning" Arc says, as he comes from the shadows. I grown and instantly appear in behind him, before putting my paws on either side of his face. "where's... Diamond...?" i ask in a low growl. i hear a chuckle "oh, Diamond? she's right here" he says. suddenly i'm hit with an Blizzard, knocking me away from him. I growl and get up, seeing Diamond standing in front of him. "good job my pet" Arc says to her. She purrs softly and smiles as he patted her head. I growl and become enraged. I roar in anger as i summon a Bow to my paws, before shooting an arrow at Arc's heart. only for Diamond to block it with an Ice Wall "desist immediately" she says in a robotic voice. i growl and dash in with twin daggers in my paws. i roar and slash twice, only for Diamond to block with Iron Tail. i growl and summon a grappling staff to my paws and knocking Diamond away. i then sweep my legs under his and picking him up before grappling away with him. I growl as land on one of the rafters. "how dare you use Diamond against me" i growl in rage. i then let him drop, knowing he would reach terminal velocity. i then thrust my right paw at him and a huge blast of lightning shoots at him. when it connects with his chest, it causes and explosion that rockets him into the ground. then Drake comes out of nowhere knocking me off the rafter, and forcing me into the ground. I groan in pain as i blast him away, i then create an Electric Terrain. I as my rage continues to grow when i see Diamond stand in front of the Garchomp. as it grows, bolts of lightning start flying off of my body. "Lightning, you need to calm down" Blitz says in my mind. "shut up Blitz, who said you can talk" i say out loud. "calm down, you might injure Diamond" he replies. i growl "shut UP!" i yell before dashing in with a Scythe in my paw. Diamond shoots an Ice Beam at me, which i slash through easily. i then use Copycat and fire an Ice Beam at the Garchomp. but Diamond leaps to block it, taking the hit herself. my eyes widen and i roar as Teravolt Havoc activates. i roar as i dash in, he swipes at me, and i catch his arm, before breaking it in two. He roars in pain and anger. "YOU LITTLE FUCKER" he says as he Mega Evolves. i roar right back at him as i put my paws on his chest, before summoning a massive charge of electricity and blasting him a kilometer away. i summon dual swords and instantly appear in front of him, slashing repeatedly. He roars and uses Outrage, sending me flying backward. i growl and use Pin Missile at him, cutting through his Dragon Pulse and hitting his right eye. he roars in pain before flying away. " HEY, GET BACK HERE I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU" i roar. i then get an idea and summon hundreds of Scythes, before creating wings from them and attaching them to my back, making me roar in agony as i beat the wings. i then launch into the air as i follow the Garchomp. suddenly i'm put in the passerger's seat and Blitz takes over. "BLIT'Z WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" i yell as i fall to the ground. "i'm rescuing our girlfriend" he says as i blackout. 

Blitz's POV

I land on the ground and fold the wings against my body as i go to Diamond. she get's up and immediately leaps at me. i catch her in my arms and look down at her. "let me go!" she yells in anger as she struggles against my grip. "no! Diamond, it's me, Lightning" i lie as i hug her tightly. "how dare you hurt Arc and Drake. you have to die" she yells as she hits me with a Blizzard. i groan as i take the hit, and i immediately hold her in my arms again. She growls and struggles in my arms as i look into her eyes, i see no sign of recognition. i sigh as i realize there might be only one way to save her. Lightning is going to hate me for this, but he's to mad to let him back in control i think to myself as i then lock muzzles with the Glaceon. I close my eyes as i pulled her against my body. immediately she stops struggling as much and wraps her arms around me. I hear her purr softly as i held the kiss. soon she stops struggling completely and relaxes in my arms. I release her and look at her, she could recognize me. "b-Blitz?" she asked. i nodded as my blood red eyes glistened in the sunlight. "it's ok, you're safe" i say as i hold her in arms again. "c-can we go home?" she asks with a whimper. i nod and pick her up in my arms as i leave the base. i then spread my wings as i fly us home.