🔥 Kabanata 1 🔥

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, dearest readers! PLEASE give back a time in liking and following my official page where I'll post my book updates, share my personal vlogs about writing and how to monetize them esp those writers who keep on writing on me--you may connect with me on this page. Also, I'll post some AVID READERS who really love to interact with my books constantly, I'll give credits to you ALL on my page... Thank you so much in advance!
PLEASE CLICK THE BELOW LINK PO... https://www.facebook.com/Author-Mimi-Wattpad-Dreame-103429198061751
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

🔥 Kabanata 1 🔥

Lorenzo Romano:

SPG!!!

"Por favor..!" This woman just couldn't wait, huh. I pushed her and so she knelt before me. She was panting hard unbuckling my silver belt—I felt her warmth breathing in front of me. I just couldn't wait—I tangled her hair and pushed her head to suck mine, so she did it expertly.

F**k!

"Te gusta?" Do you like it?

"Shut up!" I yelled. I wanted to come. I twisted her hair and I knew she was in pain but clearly enjoying this painful desire. I only had few minutes and the conference shall start. I was still here inside the vip room tangled myself in this flirtatious woman who came with the other client—with one nod, she followed me here.

"Oh.. sh*t!" Both of my hands were tightly guiding her head as she wildly giggled and coughing inside while I was feeling to hard and f**k—it came inside her mouth. Ah, f**k! From the ceiling, my eyes bowed down to the reality and reached my zipper and zipped it up.

"Muy buen.. Fix yourself before you go out." She was still kneeling against the floor before I turned my back and out the room. So, where were we? Ah, conference! Right, Enzo..

***

"Am I late?" I sat beside tito Philip here. Most guests in this room were smoking cigarettes.

"We're waiting for you, Lorenzo." He tapped my shoulder. Tito Philip officially handed the corporation two years ago.

"Well, gentlemen, let's start, shall we?" As I preside the conference and everyone had their eyes and ears on me. Ito naman talaga ang sadya ko coming here in Spain for this monthly forum.

I stretched my back after. Nasa isang club kami ni tito—well, actually, inherited ko na lahat ng mga ari-arian niya. I swore, I protested! Buhay pa siya pero parang ine-expect na ng matanda na hindi siya magtatagal. Tss. I loathed that.

Matagal mamatay ang mga masasamang damo. I stood up from my chair. Ako nalang ang naiwan sa loob—kanina pa tapos ang meeting and it turned out well, too well, actually. Kaya nga 'agad kong pinasundan ang isa sa mga guests na kasama sa conference—he's saying 'yes' all the time of all the deals. That's suspicious.

He was attending a negotiation in the black market—I anticipated a 'real negotiation' but it turned out that one among them was always agreeing—and it was not right.

My phone rang. It was Bolton, my personal butler.

"Hey," I answered with a tired tone.

"Affirmative, sir." Sh*t! Nagmamadali akong lumabas ng conference room and exited the club. Gumalaw ang panga ko—I was hell right. There's a f***ing mole!