🔥 Kabanata 5 🔥

🔥 Kabanata 5 🔥

Lorenzo:

The woman marched out like a lightning, again, she was trailing the wharf and I could she now my yacht coming. I texted Alessandro. I knew, Dimitri and Napoleon were busy planning for the surprise wedding. Tsk. Hindi ko maintindihan si Dimitri—ilang beses ba siyang pwedeng ikasal?

Nakapamulsa ko siyang sinundan. She stopped and stared at me like a mad kitten. She was pretty even at her distressed days. "Look, I don't want your help, okay?" She said. Nakataas pa talaga ang isang kamay niya. Oh really?

"So, kaya mong languyin mula rito ang Isla Cuatros?" I smirked while asking that to her. She was stubborn as me—I never met someone like..me. Who talked and acted like bloody—hindi naman siguro kami magkapatid? Tsk. I would never accept such fate!

"Ano?" Her brows arched.

"Do you want my help, Devyn?" I asked her sabay lapit rito. She trembled—wala pa naman akong ginagawa, a. Somehow, I f***ing liked that. That was exactly what I wanted to most of my underdogs!

"Kakasabi ko palang, e—" She stomped her feet like a child. Fine.

"So, do you wanna get tied up and I'll let my yacht pulled you through the water?" Pwede. Kung gusto niya pang makauwi sa piling ng kaniyang boyfriend—that bastard. Concerned, no—I shouldn't care of their personal sh*ts, actually.

"I don't want your help, Lorenzo Romano!" Gumalaw ang mga panga ko as I greeted my teeth. I felt the burning fire stirred up—like a mad f***ind dragon. She just pronounced my whole damn name with good f***ing sexy accent. I want that tongue.

But I refrained.

"You see?" She pointed my yacht na kakarating lang sa pampang. "may paparating na yate—that's my rescue!" Then ran towards the wharf. Napabuga ako ng hangin—she was pitiable more than I expected her to be.

"Hey! Over here!" She was screaming like hell. Nakakainis na ang boses niya. Hindi ako sanay ng may sigaw ng sigaw maliban sa'kin—it was always me who roared. But this woman? She had the loudest voice!

I was even imagining her on my bed. Ganun din ba siya kaingay? I'd surely put her mouth this tape and tied her upside down!

She was supposed to say something to captain Lui but he immediately walked towards my direction. Of course, kanina pa ako nag-text kay Alessandro—he'd knew what could my reaction for his late arrival.

"Sir Lorenzo, pasensya na po't medyo natagalan." But I spare him this day. Tumango lang ako. I walked and passed her, she stepped backward. I smirked. She didn't want my help though—then she'd better off here, alone.

"Let's go." Sabi ko.

"H-Hoy! You'll just gonna l-leave me here?" I was about to stepped on board when she grabbed my arm pero 'agad din nabitawan. She was burnt! Hell yeah, I was feeling my own fire—glad she felt it on my skin.

I faced her. Bakas sa mukha niya na hindi naman siya nag-mamakaawa para kaawaan. I knew that face.

"Mukhang sanay ka namang maiwan, Miss Domini—and I already let you choose, remember? You don't want my help. Matino akong kausap." Pinasadahan ko siya ng tingin—from her beautiful long-legged legs to her stunned gorgeous face. I'd seen faces like these multiple times—even more angelic but her face was something I remembered years ago.

"Urg! Jerk!" I finally turned my back and stepped on board. Nauna na si Cpt. Lui and started the engine again. I checked my wrist watch—sh*t, mukhang male-late pa ako sa kasal ni Dimitri!

"Hoy, Lorenzo Romano—o kung sino ka man! Babayaran kita—j-just don't leave me here, fine, I need your help, okay?!" Sigaw na naman niya. I looked at her down below—nakatingala siya sa'kin ngayon.

"Are you raising your bloody voice?" Kanina pa siya sigaw ng sigaw. Kaya ba naghanap ng iba ang bastardong boyfriend coz of her loud mouth?

Now, she looked more apologetic. She clasped her bands and putted it down. "N-No. Sige na, kelangan ko ng tulong mo, ngayon lang. If only I knew how to swim—I'd swim—"

"Shut up and step on board." I decided to let her through.

"Shut up, ako? E, ikaw nga 'tong lapit ng lapit—bigla-biglang susulpot sa harapan ko!" Naniningkit ang mga mata niya habang binabaybay ang paakyat sa yate ko—see? She was clearly as stubborn as me. She was fueling fire with fire. "you, should shut up, Mr. Romano! Tss. Napakaantipatiko! Akala mo kung sinong Poncio Pilato!" I heard it even when she was mumbling. Napahalukipkip ito sa gilid at naupo—embracing her legs and resting her head on her knees. Saka ito tumingin sa karagatan.

That was exactly her face when I found her wandering alone the north of the island earlier—feeling lost and definitely a loser.

I already helped her. That was a clear shot but she discarded my warning against her fiancée—so she still wanted to be married with him? Well, that's her choice. She already got the gun I handed but deliberately took out the bullets—tsk. Choosing to be a f***ing loser.