🔥 Kabanata 28🔥

🔥 Kabanata 28🔥

Lorenzo:

I'll see you in ten minutes for our dinner. Sent. Sabay buga ko ng hangin. I was still mad of her—ba't hindi niya sinabi kaagad na hindi naman pala siya marunong lumangoy? I would had accompanied her.

She almost drowned herself for picking that f***ing shell she liked! I still feel agitated thinking of what could worst be happened to her kung hindi ko siya natanaw kanina. Well, I had my bodyguards ready to rescue her—pinigilan ko silang lahat.

Nobody will touch her single strand of her, her delicate skin, her glorious body—no one but me.

I drank few shots of vodka here while waiting for her to descend. Hinayaan ko lang siyang magpahinga buong hapon sa loob ng villa. What happened earlier was serious and something she should surpass.

Tuturuan ko siya bukas.

"Where's she?" Bolton came out. Nagpahanda ako ng dinner sa labas ng villa—the ambiance was always perfect in an island. I somehow missed Isla Cuatros and the rest of the islands I was part of managing—ni hindi na nga ako nakatawag man lang to Napoleon and Alessandro after Dimitri's wedding.

Sure those maggots were pissed as hell.

"She's on her way, boss." Gladly. Kasi kanina pa ako naghihintay dito at hindi ko ugaling maghintay ng isang babae—only her the first I did this.

Napaunat ako ng upo noticing her entrance. She wore this lovely long dress that fits her body. Her shoulders were showing beautifully everytime the wind blew. She brushed up her hair. That made her more precious that I wanted to get up from this seat and eat dinner exclusively inside the villa—but she's exempted, Enzo.

"Ang daming pagkain.." Puna niya bago naupo. I shrugged my shoulder—why not?

"Forget about your diet, Devyn. Let's eat." We ate in silence but I couldn't seemed let my eyes go eyeing her corner—how soothing could it be watching somebody eating? It was pretty obvious, she enjoyed these foods and that's great.

She glanced at me and she caught me staring.

"Kakain ka ba talaga o makikipagtitigan, Lorenzo?" Me, what? She scored ten right there!

Tumikhim ako.

"You would not wished to know what I was thinking while staring at you, Devyn." Everytime I looked at her—my body reacted like a man-whore! Everytime I smelled her scent, it could just get rid of my bloody noise not until I smelled another women's perfume.

Hindi na siya nagsalita and ate silently again until finished.

***

"So, Lorenzo, tell me something about yourself. Kahit anong google ko—wala akong makalap tungkol sa'yo." What a question. Tapos na kaming kumain and this was the longest time I had spent with her. I seemed enjoying it kahit hindi kami nag-iimikan habang kumakain.

I noticed how she enjoyed all the menu served. I should give credits to the chef.

"Anyway, can I take a walk along the shore?" But before I spoke she interrupted. Tumayo ako.

"C'mon, sasamahan kita." She fronwed that pretty face again and then stood up. We both went out the villa. This whole island was solar-powered. Hindi madilim sa tabing-dagat kung gusto mong maglakad-lakad.

"So, as to my question?" She asked.

I cleared my throat. Nobody asked me that question. Siya lang.

"My life is tedious and I have nothing to brag about." Of course. I was the hell Mafia boss. Isa sa mga negosyong iiwan sa'kin ni Tito Philip. Ang negosyong bumuhay sa'kin—who made me who I was now. I didn't even know how to answer properly to that question—ba't bigla siyang nagka-interes?

"Why do you want to be a Mafia boss, I mean—delikado yun 'di ba? May negosyo ka naman sa Pilipinas, why not to live with it and have a peaceful life out from this danger?" My feet froze. Natigil ako sa paghakbang. Ganun din siya. She looked at me as arching those brows. I stared at her deeply.

"You're being loquacious, Devyn. Do you want to dig information coming from my own mouth?" I knew what she was trying to do here. Gumalaw 'agad ang kamay ko sabay hawak sa kanang kamay niya where she tightly handed her phone.

Voice recording... I looked at her phone's screen while gripping her hand. I smirked at her and then return her phone. When the tigress altered her mood—that's something to be cautious about.

"You can't bring me down by just a piece of recorded file as your evidence. Try again." Sabi ko rito. She should try harder next time. Napangiwi ito at mabilis na naglakad palayo—she was mumbling but I could heard it clearly dahil na rin sa malakas na ang ihip ng hangin.

Bolton immediately approached me bago ko pa masundan si Devyn but my eyes were sticked to her direction—baka kung ano naman ang mangyari rito.

***

Devyn:

"Urg!" Palpak! Gusto ko naman talagang itanong yung mga bagay nay un.. Kaso lang, I also thought na much better kung naka-record. Hmm? I wanted to sue that bastard—kaso lang noon yun.. Curious na lang talaga ako ngayon—haysst, crazy!

"Devyn! Let's go inside." He followed. Kaagad niya akong hinatak pabalik holding my hand. Nakatingin ako ngayon sa kamay niya habang napasunod nalang ang mga hakbang ko pabalik—hindi na ganun kahigpit ang paghawak niya sa kamay ko.

He's hand was warm and..it feels good.

"Bakit? Maganda naman ang panahon, a." Hindi ko lang maiwasang hindi magmaktol. He was seemed in hurry and all of his bodyguards were in tight security hanggang sa makapasok na kami sa loob ng villa hanggang sa kwarto. Doon lang niya binitawan ang kamay ko.

"It's time to rest. Uuwi tayo ng maaga bukas." What?! He just declared those lines. Ang aga naman! Hindi ko pa nga na-enjoy yung isla, e.

"You told this is my island, right?" His superiority and authority just annoyed me everytime he notioned like this. Parang wala na talaga akong option but to either say yes or agree with him. "..so I think may right ako to give decision for myself na hindi ako uuwi—I want to enjoy the island." Sabi ko saka ko tinanggal ang earrings kung suot while facing the mirror. He stood behind me and that made me feel so awkward—matama siyang nakatingin with his dark eyes.

"The final say is always me, Devyn. Dito ako matutulog sa kwarto. Magbihis ka na and I'll be back after ten minutes." Grr! Naiinis ko siyang hinarap pero nakatalikod na ito and rushed out swiftly slamming the door shut.