🔥 Epilogue🔥

🔥 Epilogue🔥

Author's Note:

Please follow my official page. Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/Author-Mimi-Wattpad-Dreame-103429198061751

Devyn:

***

Lorenzo:

Then I looked back at the woman I chose to destined myself. It took weeks for me to brought all the courage I had got and told this to her—in front of these people who just witnessed my soft side.

I stepped closer and closer to Devyn. It was still obvious that she less anticipated this to happen—well, me too. Pero anong magagawa ko? I only tormented myself—sa araw-araw ko siyang nakikita sa monitor ng phone ko o sa laptop ko, when she was slowly moving on and getting the life she used to.. It slowly killed me everytime she entertained her suitors—everytime she smiled at his boss!

Nakakabaliw kung wala siya sa tabi ko—kung hindi ko siya masilayan.

And if this the feeling of being in love to someone?

Then, I would take risks again for Devyn.

I held her hand. "I'm sorry.. I.." F**k! Nangangapa ako sa kung anong sasabihin ko. I practiced my lines for days—pero nabubulol pa rin ako, the hell!

"Devyn, please..'wag mo kong kalimutan." Umarko ang kilay niya. Did I say that wrong!? I mean, I didn't like what she screamed earlier and I didn't want her to do that..

"I love you, Devyn.. Sa'kin ka nalang ulit—coz, my life's a hell without you and I mean it.." I softly pressed her cold hand. The commotion from our audience was pressuring me! Damn it.

"Please say something, you're silence is killing me. Whatever you saw in Spain, that was part of my plan against Mista, believe me. I am sorry.." She just kept on staring at me but I wished her to say something or anything.. I wanna spilled all in detail but most of it were condidentials, so I needed a private moment with her.

She cleared her throat. "Hindi mo ako sinagot, ang mga tawag at texts ko—were all ignored and it was killing me, Lorenzo. Parte din ba sa plano mo na saktan ako?" Finally, she spoke. At may hinanakit sa boses niya—hindi ko rin siya masisisi.

"I had to make sure, you'll be safe—and I made it sure na mahuhuli si Mista. I never wanted to hurt you but if it did—I am so sorry hindi ko sinasadya.. Can you forgive me me? Please be mine?" Sabi ko. I was in my most sincere moment in my life that I never imagined I'd be in to.

I touched her cheeks and caressed it. Everyone was yelling and coaxing Devyn to forgive me.

"Tito Philip always discourage my love for you, Devyn—he wished you to be safe just like how he did to my late aunt. Leaving her at peace without him in her life." I stared at the deepest of her soul. "He always said, I should protect you from afar and if I truly love you, I'd stay away—forever. Pero ayoko. That's why I am standing here in front of you kasi mas pinili ko ang kung anong nasa puso ko ngayon. That's you." The wind blew stronger and stronger, it gave us this eerie yet wonderful moment standing here at the top of the cliff.

"I am giving you a chance, Lorenzo not because you've chose to be here with me but because I choose to still love you despite of everything. And yes, pinapatawad na rin kita, gago ka!" My smile just went straight to heaven, God knew! I hugged her tightly as everybody cheered for us. I kissed her lips dearly and the feeling was too blissful. "Thank you, Devyn.. I love you.." I kissed her again and again and that was yet the best of our lives. This was just the beginning..

***

Devyn:

"I remembered a sobbing woman here."

Napangiti ako sabay lumabi rito.

"I remembered an annoying stalker here." Saka ko siya hinarap. I clung both of my arms around him. Nasa isla De Uno kami ngayon and enjoying this night together—alone in the island.

"A handsome one?" Inalapit niya lalo ang mukha niya sa'kin.

"A handsome beast." He captured my lips again and searched for my tongue. We never missed an hour of not having intimate with eachother—wala siyang planong tumigil. Jeez this guy..

Well, sabi nga, hindi nasusukat ang pagmamahal sa kung gaano na kayo katagal. And when my heart was too broken, Lorenzo came out of nowhere. Sinagip niya ako.

God has always a plan, a way. May rason talaga kung ba't nangyayari sa'tin ang mga masasakit na bagay.

Sa panahon na nasaktan ako—dun ko nakilala ang taong mubuo ulit ng puso ko nang hindi ko namamalayan.

Kung nasaktan man ang sino sa inyo ngayon, find yourself at peace, learn to forgive, and wait for the one that God destined for you. Nandyan lang yan sa tabi-tabi—hindi mo pa lang namamalayan o hindi mo lang napapansin?

**********************E N D********************

Ended: August 7, 2020 at 8:30PM