Prologue: Veelex the Gifted Child of Light!

I, who is the embodiment of Radiance and Nova

Am the Invincible Dragon who shattered the laws of the very Universe itself

I crush the eternal and disdain the supreme

I shall become a great destroyer among True Dragons

For I shall obliterate all who reside within my stellar heavens!

JU...

"Ah!" The  three year old boy with blonde hair and blue eyes suddenly woke up from his bed.

Wiping the sweat from his forehead the boy muttered: "Why... Why do I keep seeing that scary dream.... Why?!"

It was at this moment that an old lady came into the room.

Seeing Veelex covered in sweat the old lady asked in a worried tone: "Veelex what happened? Did you have another nightmare?"

Veelex embarrassedly nodded: "Um."

The old lady smiled and proceeded to wipe off the sweat from the child's body.

The old lady then said: "Don't be embarassed. There's nothing shameful about having nightmares."

Veelex then said: "But because of the scary dreams the bed is smelly again. So Grandma Bonny has to do laudry again."

Grandma Bonny smiled and teased: "Well if you don't want me to do so much laundry then you should start thinking happy thoughts, that way the bad dreams would stop."

Veelex then became sad and nodded.

Seeing this Grandma Bonny couldn't help but sigh as she thought: "This child possessing such intelligence at such a young age.... I really don't know whether to say it's a gift or a curse. Being able to realize the concept of being an orphan so early is not something a three year old child should ever bear."