Chapter 12: Ultra Priest comes to the Rescue!

At this moment Baraqiel could be seen swiftly flying above the clouds.

Suddenly a small magic circle appeared by the side of his face.

From it Azazel's voice sounded: "Yow Baraqiel I have some stuff I need to handle close to your home so tell your lovely wife to prepare a big feast. I'm coming over for dinner tonight!"

Hearing Azazel's words Baraqiel was confused and asked: "Azazel? Didn't you just call me earlier and told me to come to the headquarters to help you with something?"

Hearing this Azazel was somewhat bewildered: "What?! What are you talking about? This is the first time I'm calling you today."

Hearing this Baraqiel was about to ask Azazel if he was sure, but then suddenly Baraqiel felt a strong surge of Holy Power coming from the direction..... of his home.

It was at this moment that the fallen angel realized that something must've happened at his home.

With anxiety in his voice Baraqiel said: "Shuri!.... Akeno!"

He then quickly rushed back to his home as fast as he could.

At the other end of the contact magic circle, Azazel who had heard Baraqiel's anxiety filled voice said: "Ugh! Great now what?!"

After saying that Azazel then quickly revealed his twelve jet-black feathered wings and immediately rushed towards the direction of Baraqiel's home.

................................................................................................................................

Elsewhere Vasco could be seen infront of a toy stall looking at the numerous toys infront of him as he thought: "I haven't bought Veelex a toy in quite a while now..."

Suddenly.... Vasco felt a massive surge of Holy Power coming from a certain direction.

Recognizing the Holy Power, Vasco couldn't help but mutter: "Veelex...."

He then quickly took one of the masks on the toy stall and left behind some money in it's place as he rushed towards the direction of where Veelex's Holy Power was coming from.

................................................................................................................................

At this moment at the main territory of the Himejima Clan a beautiful young girl with long black hair and red eyes could be seen staring at the clouds. Behind her were an elderly man and woman both wearing red robes.

Suddenly.... the three of them sensed a strong surge of Holy Power coming from a certain direction.

The beautiful young girl turned towards that direction and said: "It's coming from...... Aunt Shuri's shrine!"

................................................................................................................................

Sensing the surge of Holy Power a young woman with a voluptuous figure and very long blonde hair with matching eyes quickly turned towards the direction of Shuri's shrine and smiled: "It seems that something quite fun might be happening within the territory of the Five Principal Clans."

The young woman then said: "Might as well go check it out."

After saying that the young woman disappeared from the spot she stood.

................................................................................................................................

It was at this moment.....