Chapter 1: Meeting Dulio Gesualdo!

It's been a month since Vasco adopted Veelex and in this past month Veelex has been holed up in the mansion's library learning as much as he can about life and how things in the world works. If there was something he didn't understand then either Vasco or one of the maids would explain it to him.

Veelex is doing this upon Vasco's instructions. Given that the boy had quite the talent for learning Vasco thought it would be good for him if he could read as many books as he could.

"So all mythologies and supernatural beings actually exist?!" Muttered Veelex in shock.

One of the maids smiled and said: "Yes and his Eminence is one of the legendary exorcists who managed to defeat one of the leaders of the fallen angels Kokabiel. In fact during his youth his Eminence was not only regarded as the world's strongest exorcist but also the world's strongest human."

Veelex had stars in his eyes upon hearing this, as he thought: "Wow! Pops was unexpectedly so awesome!"

Seeing Veelex's reaction the maid said: "Young Master, his Eminence is currently practicing in the training room. Would you like to see him train?"

Veelex looked at the maid with shining eyes: "Really?! I can watch Pops train?"

The maid smiled and replied: "Of course! Please come with me."

Upon arriving at the training room Veelex could see a shirtless muscular elderly man.

In front of him was a large boulder about five times his size.

Seeing this Veelex couldn't help but ask the maid: "What's Pops gonna do with that big rock?"

The maid simply smiled and said: "Watch and you'll understand Young Master."

Veelex obediently nodded and set his sights back towards Vasco.

After taking a few deep breaths Vasco made a stance and the pressure around him suddenly became extremely heavy.

Seeing this Veelex suddenly became fully focused on Vasco while at the same time not realizing that his eyes were currently flickering with red light.

The maid who was also fully focused on watching Vasco also did not notice this.

Taking one more deep breath Vasco's fist was suddenly covered in golden light.

Thrusting his fist forward while shouting: "Sacred Fist!"

BANG!!!

The moment his fist made contact the boulder was instantly obliterated and the entire training room was clad in smoke.

When the smoke finally cleared Veelex could see Vasco's towering figure completely calm and relaxed as if what he had just done was a trivial thing. There wasn't a trace of the boulder, not even a speck of dust was left.